4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh my very mature.. The reason why i put it here, is so i could have a discussion, hear different opinions and maybe even get to change my mind. grow up kid

Yh sry was kinda long, started writing wnted get my thoughts down clearly but also give props where due.

a bit long yh but the autistic remark is unneeded, it seems a lot of people need some growing up to do.

U know thats nt what i meant, but yh shouldve phrased that better. Tho i wouldnt call a girl who's 19 a teenager anymore, even tho technically they are.
Mine wasn't an insult.. Was only a funny thinking (y)

Reactions: pim0

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
First off, i do like this game and i'm not gonna start ranting with complaints. But there's this one thing..

Melody.
A game about a girl at the start of her music chareer. A topic talked about and mentioned all the time in the game. But here's the kicker.. The game is.. well.. Silent . . . . (I do not count the 2 times we hear a short burst of guitar palying)

Try watshing a movie with the sound turned off and only subtitles to make you follow the story. It's the same thing. I wish all developers started understanding the use of sound better. Back tracks, score and sound effects for action makes the whole experience so much bigger and better. If you never played a game with good backtrack try Acting lessons. Even the non action or sex scenes feel good and nice from the simple fact you have a mood set from the music.
Just my 2 cents ..

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
First off, i do like this game and i'm not gonna start ranting with complaints. But there's this one thing..

Melody.
A game about a girl at the start of her music chareer. A topic talked about and mentioned all the time in the game. But here's the kicker.. The game is.. well.. Silent . . . . (I do not count the 2 times we hear a short burst of guitar palying)

Try watshing a movie with the sound turned off and only subtitles to make you follow the story. It's the same thing. I wish all developers started understanding the use of sound better. Back tracks, score and sound effects for action makes the whole experience so much bigger and better. If you never played a game with good backtrack try Acting lessons. Even the non action or sex scenes feel good and nice from the simple fact you have a mood set from the music.
Just my 2 cents ..
I assumed there was music. I play everything muted, though. I don't want to be surprised with lewd sound effects when I'm not expecting.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
I assumed there was music. I play everything muted, though. I don't want to be surprised with lewd sound effects when I'm not expecting.
he didn't mean that, sex noises are sex noises it wont just start playing when you are walking with the girl in middle of street in the game, i think he meant that games such as AL(Acting Lessons),DIK(Being a DIK) or well anything similar just sets the mood in any situation for example a calming romantic nice sound track for when you are having that dinner with melody would have made it that much better or an exciting music for when they were breaking into her ex-boyfriend's room would have captivated the players more.
don't get me wrong though this game is one of the best games i have seen around and i love it with or without sound track.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Last Level = Rebecca finds out about all these other women and shows her true colors killing them off one by one and leaving evidence at each scene pointing to the MC. (she's a redhead so she's crazy by nature).
For some reason I agree with this Very Clingy while hiking..... And bitchy!!!

Reactions: perheiro

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
he didn't mean that, sex noises are sex noises it wont just start playing when you are walking with the girl in middle of street in the game, i think he meant that games such as AL(Acting Lessons),DIK(Being a DIK) or well anything similar just sets the mood in any situation for example a calming romantic nice sound track for when you are having that dinner with melody would have made it that much better or an exciting music for when they were breaking into her ex-boyfriend's room would have captivated the players more.
don't get me wrong though this game is one of the best games i have seen around and i love it with or without sound track.
There was music only while Mel or Mel and Mc was playing. But I read there was some kind of legal thing and it would return.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
ugh again,this whole time i thought to myself that 23rd is friday :confused:
seems like LOTR marathon is reserved for saturday until release

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
ugh again,this whole time i thought to myself that 23rd is friday :confused:
seems like LOTR marathon is reserved for saturday until release
you gonna watch the extended versions? cuz thats like 12 hours right there