4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Finally got around playing this game and oh I was so excited since i read almost nothing but good things about this game.

That being said, i will probably be in the minority with this but i just couldnt get into it for a number of reasons, but first off:

@mrdotsGames Its clear a lot of time and effort went into making this game and that is something i appreciate, respect even. So even tho i did nt like certain aspects of your game im sure many others will and i am looking forward to stuff you'll produce in the future.

But as to why i didnt like this game:

I dont like Melody, i dont understand why she had to be 155 cm (or a 5 foot stump). Im myself 193 cm (6 foot and some inches) and been with smaller women before, and even tho u can have a lot of fun with it since u can basically pick them up with one arm or throw them around in the bed room sorta speak it becomes apparent during a lot of activities and what not she is quite a bit shorter (smaller) than u/me. For example one of my ex's who was 163cm couldnt give me a blowjob, well at least nt a very good one. her mouth was too small, there were other issues as u can imagine nt going to spill it all out here but lets just say its fun for a bit, but it gets old very quick.

It also didnt help that Melody acted and looked like a teenager a lot of the time which immediately makes my penis crawl up inside of my body(for example the pout face she makes, can be adorable but she makes it all the goddamn time). However i did see that her character develops and she becomes more mature towards the end, the problem i still had however, even if she did dress up, she looked completely ridicilous, it didnt make her look any more mature which is probably a hard thing to do with renders, none the less a turn off.

And if theres going to be a threesome so far i can tell it will be with Melody and Sophia, and Sophia has the same issues that Melody has lookwise, except from her i can believe she's actually 19yr old because of her attitude. But it still saddens me it had to be those 2 because of the above mentionned reasons.

The other girls. The game is about Melody (and music) which is very clear, still u are given the option the chase after other girls, and u could say well thats a good thing, some diversity. But it feels to me like they were put in the game to be able to endure the very long build up that is needed to get together with Melody, which cheapens the interactions with them. The time with them is also very limitted and they have their reasons for it but again feels cheapened and with the MC's viewpoints and past experiences its unlikely he would choose one of these girls or be interested in the first place.

The aunt Amy who has the same issues Bethany has, she focusses more on her work and has very limitted time to spend, this would weigh on their relation.

Izzy (my fav) is an air hostess, is a lot overseas so her time with the MC again would be limitted.

Rebecca my 2nd fav, is probably the most likely candidate he would end up with (in my version of the story at least) because her issues stem from past experiences, being shy and socially akward. Which overtime would disolve itself when they get closer to eachother, and maybe the mc can even up her confidence a bit.

The last bit of negativity: the endless bars of text. Its great to have an extra theme added to this story aka music, and even tho i love music (who doesnt) it doesnt mean i wnt to read endless bars of text about that very topic or to have to do a quiz about it, i found myself skipping quite a bit dialogue cause i just couldnt be bothered with it yadda yadda more of the same. I do applaud the fact that if u paid attention during the story that some answer were given to you, so props for that. However a lot of the time there were no hints or for example when u had to choose between hug and kiss. Sometimes it made sense what u had to do, other times it didnt. Almost like trick questions, which is very annoying if u need to reach a certain goal of points to achieve the gf Melody ending, even more so since the game is about melody.

Lastly some positivity, I LOVE THE EYES OF IZZY :love: goddamn she is so beautiful just for that fact alone + she has the best personality of all the girl in the game.

The scenes of Rebecca fingering herself :love::love::love: GOLD JUST GOLD!!!

My score: 6/10, it didnt feature any of my fetishes (which isnt rly devs fault just saying how it is), the main girl was nt to my liking, disagreed with some of the choices u had to make or why they were there in the first place. But the time and effort that has been put in this game deserves at least some credit.
You wrote an entire book asd

Reactions: pim0

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Oh my very mature.. The reason why i put it here, is so i could have a discussion, hear different opinions and maybe even get to change my mind. grow up kid

Totally fair review my dude, not everyone can enjoy everything.
But I just gotta ask ... you are aware that there is a special section on every thread for writing a full review?
Yh sry was kinda long, started writing wnted get my thoughts down clearly but also give props where due.

You wrote an entire book asd
a bit long yh but the autistic remark is unneeded, it seems a lot of people need some growing up to do.

Um... That's probably because she is a teenager?? :unsure:

View attachment 248493
U know thats nt what i meant, but yh shouldve phrased that better. Tho i wouldnt call a girl who's 19 a teenager anymore, even tho technically they are.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Oh my very mature.. The reason why i put it here, is so i could have a discussion, hear different opinions and maybe even get to change my mind. grow up kid
Why is it that some people(yourself included), think that they're being tremendously hip and cool by telling the rest of us that they don't like Melody?

Lots of us on here do like Melody a helluva lot, myself included.

Try growing up yourself...kid. Lol.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Finally got around playing this game and oh I was so excited since i read almost nothing but good things about this game.

That being said, i will probably be in the minority with this but i just couldnt get into it for a number of reasons, but first off:
You're entitled to your opinion, so no hard feelings. Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

Interesting review though. I have the complete opposite opinion. I went into the game knowing that Melody is 19, so I expected some behavior that goes with the age. I find Melody to be among the most ascetically pleasing characters out there. Her and Luna from The Deluca Family are my favorites right now.

I found Izzy to be sexy in her own way, but also the most boring of the characters because she is also the most predictable. And I rather enjoyed a lot of the extra dialog from the game because it tells a good story.

I guess it depends on what you want from a game. If you're only interested in something to fap to, or your tastes are more of the MILF type, then yeah you're not gonna like MrDots' games.

I find his games to be somewhat entertaining because of all that dialog and music quizes. It's part of what makes it fun. The only negative thing I can really think of, is that I'd like to see a little more action in his games.

Side note about the pregnancy thing being discussed. I get that some people don't care for that aspect. But someone mentioned that it was on the more extreme side of jailbait. Melody is 19, so how the hell is that jailbait? Nothing illegal about it. Personally I'd love to see a pregnancy option.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Side note about the pregnancy thing being discussed. I get that some people don't care for that aspect. But someone mentioned that it was on the more extreme side of jailbait. Melody is 19, so how the hell is that jailbait? Nothing illegal about it. Personally I'd love to see a pregnancy option.
The weirdest thing about all that in my opinion was the fact that a time jump was never brought up. What if the game skips 6 years right at the end with a heavily pregnant Melody that's 25, graduated college and just about to start maternity leave? How does that tie into jailbait at all, or "tie down" a 19 year old with a "much older guy"?

Reactions: Chatterbox

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The weirdest thing about all that in my opinion was the fact that a time jump was never brought up. What if the game skips 6 years right at the end with a heavily pregnant Melody that's 25, graduated college and just about to start maternity leave? How does that tie into jailbait at all, or "tie down" a 19 year old with a "much older guy"?
Yeah in that case it's even farther from jailbait. But I don't even see the reason for claiming that it ties her down if it happens while she's still 19. It all depends on how it's done. If the MC gets her pregnant to force her hand into a relationship, then no it is not good. But if she chooses the relationship, to be with him, then having a family is really a natural step. That's what couples do.

My wife got pregnant with our first when she was 18, fresh out of high school. I worked while she went to college, then when she graduated, she worked while I went to college. We're still happily married, with three boys. She's told me many times that if she could go back, the only thing she would change is how much she worried about money, because I always made sure that they were provided for.

I guess what it comes down to is the fact that I'm a very family oriented person. So naturally I like to see other couples start a family. For me that is a happy ending.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
You're entitled to your opinion, so no hard feelings. Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

Interesting review though. I have the complete opposite opinion. I went into the game knowing that Melody is 19, so I expected some behavior that goes with the age. I find Melody to be among the most ascetically pleasing characters out there. Her and Luna from The Deluca Family are my favorites right now.

I found Izzy to be sexy in her own way, but also the most boring of the characters because she is also the most predictable. And I rather enjoyed a lot of the extra dialog from the game because it tells a good story.

I guess it depends on what you want from a game. If you're only interested in something to fap to, or your tastes are more of the MILF type, then yeah you're not gonna like MrDots' games.

I find his games to be somewhat entertaining because of all that dialog and music quizes. It's part of what makes it fun. The only negative thing I can really think of, is that I'd like to see a little more action in his games.

I don't see a need for a pregnancy, but if I had my 'druthers' it'd be with Amy! I'd like to get her more involved.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Yeah in that case it's even farther from jailbait. But I don't even see the reason for claiming that it ties her down if it happens while she's still 19. It all depends on how it's done. If the MC gets her pregnant to force her hand into a relationship, then no it is not good. But if she chooses the relationship, to be with him, then having a family is really a natural step. That's what couples do.
I agree but I at least understand the "tie down" argument. I personally would never want to have children with a woman I haven't dated (or closely known) for at least a couple years, just on the possibility that we do fall out of love after a few months or whatever. That's mostly due to my own insecurities and all that utter shit but I still "get it," at least much more than the jailbait comments.

Reactions: Chatterbox

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Last Level = Rebecca finds out about all these other women and shows her true colors killing them off one by one and leaving evidence at each scene pointing to the MC. (she's a redhead so she's crazy by nature).
I love your evil thinking... You have the devil inside :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JeefZ
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes