4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I wouldn't really feel comfortable hardlocking this 19 year old girl into a relationship with an old fart like the MC.
Just saying I'm a perv, I'm not an asshole.
Exactly. I mean being in a relationship is fine but pregnancy is too much at least for me. But as the other folks would say, it's just a game so I guess I am fine with it as long as it's optional.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I am not mad - but it gives the wrong impression. I usually check these threads to get updates from my favorite game(s), but it took me a while to find the valentine picture. All because he kept posting random pictures with even more random messages.

I understand he is excited, but do we really need a Melody picture on every page?
We love (me first) every picture that he puts... Pimo for president (y)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I am not mad - but it gives the wrong impression. I usually check these threads to get updates from my favorite game(s), but it took me a while to find the valentine picture. All because he kept posting random pictures with even more random messages.

I understand he is excited, but do we really need a Melody picture on every page?
This might be slightly overreacting in a game discussion thread, but I do agree it's somewhat wearing to look for any latest previews from Patreon and keep finding frequent - oh, maybe that's a new preview? No, a prior capture. Ooh, maybe this one? Nope, again. What about . . . nuh uh. etc.

Fandom is great and all, but maybe a balance or how they're presented (e.g., clearly note if previews) could be found?

Before I get chided for being merely an undeserving whiner, it might be contextual to note I was a MrDots Patreon in the DMD days until he was termporarily banned . . . since then, I 've paid for each post-Patreon DMD installment and now subscribe to their SubscribeStar page . . . so, I admit to not paying for the Melody game at this time, but still come here for the commentary and previews because it's a nice game and I'm already supporting multiple Devs right now.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Finally got around playing this game and oh I was so excited since i read almost nothing but good things about this game.

That being said, i will probably be in the minority with this but i just couldnt get into it for a number of reasons, but first off:

@mrdotsGames Its clear a lot of time and effort went into making this game and that is something i appreciate, respect even. So even tho i did nt like certain aspects of your game im sure many others will and i am looking forward to stuff you'll produce in the future.

But as to why i didnt like this game:

I dont like Melody, i dont understand why she had to be 155 cm (or a 5 foot stump). Im myself 193 cm (6 foot and some inches) and been with smaller women before, and even tho u can have a lot of fun with it since u can basically pick them up with one arm or throw them around in the bed room sorta speak it becomes apparent during a lot of activities and what not she is quite a bit shorter (smaller) than u/me. For example one of my ex's who was 163cm couldnt give me a blowjob, well at least nt a very good one. her mouth was too small, there were other issues as u can imagine nt going to spill it all out here but lets just say its fun for a bit, but it gets old very quick.

It also didnt help that Melody acted and looked like a teenager a lot of the time which immediately makes my penis crawl up inside of my body(for example the pout face she makes, can be adorable but she makes it all the goddamn time). However i did see that her character develops and she becomes more mature towards the end, the problem i still had however, even if she did dress up, she looked completely ridicilous, it didnt make her look any more mature which is probably a hard thing to do with renders, none the less a turn off.

And if theres going to be a threesome so far i can tell it will be with Melody and Sophia, and Sophia has the same issues that Melody has lookwise, except from her i can believe she's actually 19yr old because of her attitude. But it still saddens me it had to be those 2 because of the above mentionned reasons.

The other girls. The game is about Melody (and music) which is very clear, still u are given the option the chase after other girls, and u could say well thats a good thing, some diversity. But it feels to me like they were put in the game to be able to endure the very long build up that is needed to get together with Melody, which cheapens the interactions with them. The time with them is also very limitted and they have their reasons for it but again feels cheapened and with the MC's viewpoints and past experiences its unlikely he would choose one of these girls or be interested in the first place.

The aunt Amy who has the same issues Bethany has, she focusses more on her work and has very limitted time to spend, this would weigh on their relation.

Izzy (my fav) is an air hostess, is a lot overseas so her time with the MC again would be limitted.

Rebecca my 2nd fav, is probably the most likely candidate he would end up with (in my version of the story at least) because her issues stem from past experiences, being shy and socially akward. Which overtime would disolve itself when they get closer to eachother, and maybe the mc can even up her confidence a bit.

The last bit of negativity: the endless bars of text. Its great to have an extra theme added to this story aka music, and even tho i love music (who doesnt) it doesnt mean i wnt to read endless bars of text about that very topic or to have to do a quiz about it, i found myself skipping quite a bit dialogue cause i just couldnt be bothered with it yadda yadda more of the same. I do applaud the fact that if u paid attention during the story that some answer were given to you, so props for that. However a lot of the time there were no hints or for example when u had to choose between hug and kiss. Sometimes it made sense what u had to do, other times it didnt. Almost like trick questions, which is very annoying if u need to reach a certain goal of points to achieve the gf Melody ending, even more so since the game is about melody.

Lastly some positivity, I LOVE THE EYES OF IZZY :love: goddamn she is so beautiful just for that fact alone + she has the best personality of all the girl in the game.

The scenes of Rebecca fingering herself :love::love::love: GOLD JUST GOLD!!!

My score: 6/10, it didnt feature any of my fetishes (which isnt rly devs fault just saying how it is), the main girl was nt to my liking, disagreed with some of the choices u had to make or why they were there in the first place. But the time and effort that has been put in this game deserves at least some credit.

Reactions: johnconnor
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes