4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This was often criticized - but not perceived by dev :whistle:
Maybe because is done like that on purpose? Melody aunt, Georgina from DMD, and other mature characters aren't short stacks at all, the "18 years old" characters from both games look like jailbait on the other hand.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Melody is my favorite girl in all of these adult games. Whoever made this character is a genius.
That genius be MrDots good Sir!
All characters bar Rebecca (though still mostly MrDots' work) I’m led to believe were his ideas and creations.

Rebecca’s creation was partially helped due to a poll on his Patreon before the first version of Melody was released.
Votes for a redhead won the poll pretty convincingly from memory.

Reactions: .ox and pim0

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Melody is my favorite girl in all of these adult games. Whoever made this character is a genius.
Agree wholeheartedly.

The only (small) criticism I have about the models is that they all do the cheeky "biting the tongue" smile. All of them. Even the older girls.
In my opinion this is rare enough to be a funny quirk for a single girl (preferrably Mel) but not an epidemic across all members of the female gender.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Agree wholeheartedly.

The only (small) criticism I have about the models is that they all do the cheeky "biting the tongue" smile. All of them. Even the older girls.
In my opinion this is rare enough to be a funny quirk for a single girl (preferrably Mel) but not an epidemic across all members of the female gender.
For me all girls are Masterpieces like the game (y)

Reactions: pim0
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes