4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I might be in the minority but I prefer the slow romantic approach. The build is what does it for me in VNs and games in general.
I don't mind a certain build once in a while. Thing is, when we finally do the deed with Melody at Level 5, what is left for Levels 6 and 7? I assume one of that may be a threesome, so having Sophia join will be for a later update.

Reactions: pim0 and Pitrik

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Are these pictures that pim0 posts official ones? I was going through the thread to find preview pictures of the next iteration, but the only thing I see are older pictures?

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I don't mind a certain build once in a while. Thing is, when we finally do the deed with Melody at Level 5, what is left for Levels 6 and 7? I assume one of that may be a threesome, so having Sophia join will be for a later update.
Maybe something more kinky,idk. DMD is in a similar position. Sex happened in the last update but corruption levels haven't been maxed out yet.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
You're right, it would be too soon to have such intimate relationships .. Women love romantic men and I think we'll see beautiful ones (y);)
Melody is set to be a shorter game than DMD. Besides, two months have passed since the MC met Melody! If they're going to do a Valentine's week, I think it would be the perfect time to start having sex :D

Reactions: Pitrik

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Melody is set to be a shorter game than DMD. Besides, two months have passed since the MC met Melody! If they're going to do a Valentine's week, I think it would be the perfect time to start having sex :D
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
for some new pictures you can look here:

The dev deserves all the support (y)(y)(y)
Are you taking the piss? I probably donated more to MrDots than most guys here.

Let me ask again: are your pictures previews of the next update? Because I get a feeling they are not - which makes me wonder why post them anyway?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I am not mad - but it gives the wrong impression. I usually check these threads to get updates from my favorite game(s), but it took me a while to find the valentine picture. All because he kept posting random pictures with even more random messages.

I understand he is excited, but do we really need a Melody picture on every page?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I am not mad - but it gives the wrong impression. I usually check these threads to get updates from my favorite game(s), but it took me a while to find the valentine picture. All because he kept posting random pictures with even more random messages.
If you're such a huge supporter of Mr. Dots then you probably have access to his Patreon and get news from there first hand.
Why would you come looking for news in a forum with 97% freeloading buccaneers?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes