4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
U

User_130505

Kinda killed my hopes for her though.

I really wanted her to redeem herself. At least have 1 route where she changes and makes things right with the MC .... not happening after this update though.
Unless Melody is such a good performer, that she somehow wins over Beth and makes her give up her ideas for revenge.
But I think that the next time that the MC sees Beth, he will have the backbone to face her down.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Unless Melody is such a good performer, that she somehow wins over Beth and makes her give up her ideas for revenge.
But I think that the next time that the MC sees Beth, he will have the backbone to face her down.
I hope so, he did seem like a beta male the moment he really needed to be a man and just lay it out to Beth like it is, instead Melody had to do it, which made me love her all the more, haha :p
I'm just happy there's no redemption for Beth, such a hideous character, bleh.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have stuck strictly to the Melody path, but I left her little slutty friend open, after I had read that there would be no harem path in this game.
You could see that a threesome with Melody and Sophia was a possibility, and now maybe throw in Xiane too, but you will not be able to keep them all, based on things said by one of the MrDots team members.
Sophia and Xianne never interested me in the slightest, I'm all about Melody, and after her comes Amy and Izzy and Rebecca, haha :p

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Sophia really needs to start handling her liquor. In a threesome that would be ugly...... Or kinky?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I agree with almost everything, the ones I don't agree, is Bethany, never liked her in any way, not as a character and not her model either, she really should just give up and leave town now, this won't end well for her, so she should just accept defeat and move on, and I definitely don't care to see nothing happening with her and Steve, let that occur behind the scenes without us knowing about it :p

The other thing I did the opposite, is Fi, she's not having a good year at all; MC shut her down, Melody shut her down and now in this update I had Fi shut down Xi, haha, Fi is having nobody :p
Fi have me :love:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Whelp, that's one of my routes dead, one I was hoping for dead in the water before it had begun and my dream redemption route dead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all that's left for me is Becca and Izzy and I don't hold out much hope for them now after this.

No he's still a manchild that needs a teenager to talk for him,

Not much Becca content but Amy had a decent chunk.
hold out hope for Izzy..you know she's preggers..she stopped making you use that 3mm thick condom..LOL..IZZY BETTER BE PREGGERS DAMMIT!!!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Gonna go back now and play my save with everyone unlocked.... see how it goes. Only did Mel yesterday and just got out of work.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
too much DMD talk here..lol..thats a horrid game..this is an awesome game..the two should not mix :p hard to believe they are by the same Dev as this is so nicely written and compelling yet the other is so..cringe inducing and creepy AF.
after reading the past 4-5 pages..i'm now scared to load up and do an Amy route..she's my number two after Izzy(sometimes number 1 but i'm persnickity :p)

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I don't know if it's possible to reject it or not if you're on that path, because if you're on Melody's musical career path (where she'd basically become the next superstar), that's also MC's next career move, being her manager, regardless if you're on Melody's love or friendship path.
But if you were to make certain decisions that ultimately leads to no record contract and she'd just do some shows locally, you sign nothing I think, but that means she won't have a real music career, you okay with that on your conscience? :p
Well after meeting the other singer, managed by dots or something, that could've also been an option.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes