4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So it's not only me that think that:)
Is very but very similar to Olivia (I don't know the other game that you said)... :unsure: then here is a normal singer and in dmd is a Rockstar :love:. Big change \m/

matusj

Jan 19, 2019
Sorry i read some forum pages but i coudn't find possible way for change relations with girls. Is there some way for example useing command line or other options? Thanks for help.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
You're so cruel (n) womans would be touched only with kisses or hugs (y)
Not disagreeing, but only certain women deserve that kind of treatment, lots of them are just deceits nowadays.

But what I was saying was that it opens up new routes and playstyles and will satisfy more people. It was also a mere example too, what I want most is options and choices.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Sorry i read some forum pages but i coudn't find possible way for change relations with girls. Is there some way for example useing command line or other options? Thanks for help.
In game (not menu) click on Melody's image and then other girls to unlock and lock relationships as you want

Reactions: matusj

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Not disagreeing, but only certain women deserve that kind of treatment, lots of them are just deceits nowadays.

But what I was saying was that it opens up new routes and playstyles and will satisfy more people. It was also a mere example too, what I want most is options and choices.
Me no.. I will never hurts Melody... She wasn't never bad with Mc, she lost her mother, her Aunt will go away again, her step daughter kicks her home after car accident . She needs love and support after all this difficult moments and I'm here and will be here for my love always... I repeat again ALWAYS (y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hmmmm I seem to have a bit of a glitch happening in my game atm. Right before I hit lvl 3 with Mel I noticed her picture and the point counter in upper right corner had vanished and i also did not receive a pop up when lvl 3 was triggered. The game plays normally despite this but the not being able to track my progress is kind of annoying.

I reloaded and old save and the tracker is still there but it always disappears again in the same exact spot.

Update: whatever was wrong resolved itself. It seems to be related to animated scenes playing because it disappeared when the scene of Mel in your shower triggered and reappeared after the Xianne scene at the spa ended and I also got a delayed "You've reached level 3" pop up

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
referring to an image posted couple pages back..showing Melody playing a bar in DMD..if she is playing a bar..you picked the wrong song dude..stars do not play bars..they play arenas..lol...

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Is very but very similar to Olivia (I don't know the other game that you said)... :unsure: then here is a normal singer and in dmd is a Rockstar :love:. Big change \m/
Simplest explantion is the two games belong to slightly different points in the same timeline. Here Koko is still beginning her singer career, being only a little ahead than Melody, and in DMD she has already become a pop superstar. Perhaps a 3-5 years difference. If this be true, there would be room for Melody to have a cameo in DMD when the two games are close to the end, as an up-and-coming rockstar herself.:cool:

Reactions: Pitrik

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
Hello there

First of i loved this game. Very well made, entertaining and so many options.

However i think i encounter a bug. Tried the "perfection" with Melody (locked for other women), but on the gym, the option for Sophia becomes unlock right before the option to hug or kiss Melody. Therefore the ending becomes different. Don´t know if is purposely or not, but is impossible to have all available points with Melody with another women unlocked.

Metalmania

Aug 10, 2017
i´ve got an Errorin this game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
  File "E:\Melody\Melody\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Melody\Melody\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Mon Feb 25 00:25:41 2019

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well, my role isn't just a writer, I'm also a tester, adviser and proofreader, haha, but the main title now is writer :p
No, I don't need to know how the code should fit in, that part is up to the rest of the team, haha :p
So more of a reason to get a decent rig if you're a beta tester too? :p No you're right you don't need to know how to code but wouldn't a good writer try and make sure it's a story that can be coded easily? :p

Simplest explantion is the two games belong to slightly different points in the same timeline. Here Koko is still beginning her singer career, being only a little ahead than Melody, and in DMD she has already become a pop superstar. Perhaps a 3-5 years difference. If this be true, there would be room for Melody to have a cameo in DMD when the two games are close to the end, as an up-and-coming rockstar herself.:cool:
That makes sense. Considering what the bonus images are so far and the references dropped in DMD about Melody, it's probably not far-fetched to think that Melody will actually make a cameo in DMD. Not sure if there's any Patreon implications by doing that but Jeff could probably fill us in on that.

U

User_130505

So more of a reason to get a decent rig if you're a beta tester too? :p No you're right you don't need to know how to code but wouldn't a good writer try and make sure it's a story that can be coded easily? :p

That makes sense. Considering what the bonus images are so far and the references dropped in DMD about Melody, it's probably not far-fetched to think that Melody will actually make a cameo in DMD. Not sure if there's any Patreon implications by doing that but Jeff could probably fill us in on that.
Think about it.
D has free passes to see Koko perform.
Who do you think will be opening for Koko?

Reactions: Pitrik

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Think about it.
D has free passes to see Koko perform.
Who do you think will be opening for Koko?
Yeah you're looking at it from the story point of view which I agree with. I'm looking at it from a Patreon hunting Dots down for inserting content from a Patreon hosted VN into one that Patreon wants no affiliation with. Why I said it's probably best if @Jeff Steel knows anything about that if he or someone from the Dots team could clarify just in case there's a shitstorm (Who owns the IP under Patreon rules etc). There shouldn't be an issue but knowing Patreon, who knows?

Nani123456789

Jun 3, 2018
i´ve got an Errorin this game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
  File "E:\Melody\Melody\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Melody\Melody\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Mon Feb 25 00:25:41 2019

Same error

U

User_130505

Yeah you're looking at it from the story point of view which I agree with. I'm looking at it from a Patreon hunting Dots down for inserting content from a Patreon hosted VN into one that Patreon wants no affiliation with. Why I said it's probably best if @Jeff Steel knows anything about that if he or someone from the Dots team could clarify just in case there's a shitstorm (Who owns the IP under Patreon rules etc). There shouldn't be an issue but knowing Patreon, who knows?
I think that Melody will be the first of the stories to come to an end, so they could easily have her appear in DMD, after Melody has been completed.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I think that Melody will be the first of the stories to come to an end, so they could easily have her appear in DMD, after Melody has been completed.
Timing has very little bearing on the affiliation. Still a VN hosted on Patreon and having content from there inside a VN Patreon wants nothing to do with. It's all about the IP rules. Logically the IP should still belong to Dots but I haven't read the Patreon IP rules. Sure there's already little crossover Easter Eggs in DMD but having a fully fledged character might be another thing.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes