4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Dec 31, 2018
So what you want to do is use the lock unlock to get the extra scenes with the other ladies in the game, unlock them the scene before they will be available so you can get the extra love points with Mel, once that extra scene with a certain lady starts, lock the character again, the game will act as though you are on the Mel only route but you get to enjoy the scenes with the other ladies as well. It is a simple cheat in the game, and honestly one I do love about this game.
Extra. Scenes as in sex scenes right? So I should keep them unlocked when a sex scene comes I lock them after the scene ends unlock them. Is that it?

Dec 31, 2018
So what you want to do is use the lock unlock to get the extra scenes with the other ladies in the game, unlock them the scene before they will be available so you can get the extra love points with Mel, once that extra scene with a certain lady starts, lock the character again, the game will act as though you are on the Mel only route but you get to enjoy the scenes with the other ladies as well. It is a simple cheat in the game, and honestly one I do love about this game.
And also. We can only save these extra saves right? There's no actual gallery where all sex scenes are waiting to be unlocked.

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
Extra. Scenes as in sex scenes right? So I should keep them unlocked when a sex scene comes I lock them after the scene ends unlock them. Is that it?
Keep them locked, if you read the walk through, you will know when the scene should begin. For example if you want the Xianne Scene unlock her at the Meeting Koko scene, when the scene with Xianne begins, simply lock her again, the story will act as though you did not go through the Xianne scene. If you want the Aunt Amy Scene, unlock her at the MC and Mel at Hank Sharps office. Once you get to Aunt Amy at lunch and you click make things work, and you progress a few lines, lock Amy again, and finish her scene any way you want.

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
saves from 0.0.7? for mac? where do i put the save?
Copy the save folder from 0.0.7 / game / save (the whole folder) and simply paste it into the 0.0.8 game folder. It will copy all the save data from 7 and you can load into 8 and continue from where you left off.

matias989892

Jul 22, 2018
Copy the save folder from 0.0.7 / game / save (the whole folder) and simply paste it into the 0.0.8 game folder. It will copy all the save data from 7 and you can load into 8 and continue from where you left off.
i need the save, i got a new pc so i dont have it anymore

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Keep them locked, if you read the walk through, you will know when the scene should begin. For example if you want the Xianne Scene unlock her at the Meeting Koko scene, when the scene with Xianne begins, simply lock her again, the story will act as though you did not go through the Xianne scene. If you want the Aunt Amy Scene, unlock her at the MC and Mel at Hank Sharps office. Once you get to Aunt Amy at lunch and you click make things work, and you progress a few lines, lock Amy again, and finish her scene any way you want.
I'm in a quandary: I committed to Amy's move, then signed as Mel's manager. I love them both dearly. Thank God I have a save before the Amy commitment. Guess I'll see what developes.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Stop trying to dash my hopes and dreams! j/k :p I agree though...the mel/soph/mc seems likely to happen or just soph/mc. The amy/izzy/mc.....highly unlikely, more like not gonna happen. The girl on giirl stuff...anything can happen really now that mel is more open to it....guess we'll see in future updates where it all goes. Hopefully the harem path is exactly that and doesn't switch up at some point and force you to choose....thats what should happen when your not on the harem route.
I do not know specifically but was there ever a mention of harem path?
Because the plot lines have already diverged, and it would basically be the ending.
Becca= you move with her to the city , you see 2-3 scenes, becca ending.
Amy= You move with her to the coast, you see 2-3 scenes, Amy ending.
Melody= She begins her tour and you are her manager,you get 2-3 scenese (maybe a bit more) with her, Melody ending.

The rest are just side characters, The ending per character is just 1 update per character away.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I do not know specifically but was there ever a mention of harem path?
Because the plot lines have already diverged, and it would basically be the ending.
Becca= you move with her to the city , you see 2-3 scenes, becca ending.
Amy= You move with her to the coast, you see 2-3 scenes, Amy ending.
Melody= She begins her tour and you are her manager,you get 2-3 scenese (maybe a bit more) with her, Melody ending.

The rest are just side characters, The ending per character is just 1 update per character away.
There is mention of it in game before a major choice...I think it involved amy. I would have to replay it to get the screen but it is there.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
i´ve got an Errorin this game
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
  File "E:\Melody\Melody\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Melody\Melody\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Mon Feb 25 00:25:41 2019
go back to a previous save when you can make melody accept her recording label deal. The error happens because in the script file there is no label called "lb_w8_week_ending". Save file for the latest update. Just remove the first six numbers from the name while you paste it in the save folder. And this save brings to the start of episode 8 and mc is in relationship with everyone except Xianne. Relationships can be changed in the game menu and mc's name too,.

Reactions: Cirro84

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It doesn't actually say there is a harem route but I guess this can easily be misunderstood, leading ppl to thinking there is actually a harem route. here is what I was referring to in exact words.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me in this update when I saw that you were going to be forced to choose I just up and locked their asses to be done with it but have left Sophie and Xianne unlocked maybe there will be a Sophie - Xianne - Melody and MC free for all would just need lots of booze and celebrate Melodies record deal and we already saw what happens when Sophie and Xianne drink and it probably wouldn't be that hard to get Melody to jump on in. Not sure if I want to let Sophie - Xianne have fun or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 31, 2018
It's a little late for me to go that far then. As I am now at week 7 .so I best save the scenes and do a new playthro with all women locked from the start

Dec 31, 2018
What the heck Mr.dots. my most favourite things to do during sex and foreplay.Skirt lifting ass grabbing and fingering are all only obtainable for tier 20$ people? Holy hell. I feel broken.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
But If I choose to leave with Amy this will happened in this update? I did only the Melody's final

joypinse

May 5, 2018
go back to a previous save when you can make melody accept her recording label deal. The error happens because in the script file there is no label called "lb_w8_week_ending". Save file for the latest update. Just remove the first six numbers from the name while you paste it in the save folder. And this save brings to the start of episode 8 and mc is in relationship with everyone except Xianne. Relationships can be changed in the game menu and mc's name too,.
i also got this error
does that mean the path where she doesnt get the record label deal is totally broken?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes