4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
@Pitrik @ScrotPT25 and so on...
Since I am an absolute PS Noob, would it be a problem to copy your signature images and use them for me? They seem to be the same.
I think is not a problem i did the same i tryed create a gif from my own but i didn't wanted create a gif so i just copy them have bunch of people with them just pick up your favorite games then go to your profile and past them in signature then you put the link to the thread of the game then when you are writing posts in another games another people can see the games you recomend :D

Reactions: icke123
Sep 18, 2018
Probably you have a diferent kind of game most of people like this game but yes have some part on story that is lacking i know what you meen but is a good game with also a good story could be better? yes it could but with all work the programmer has in hands is harder create a perfect game in all sources but i think you will like more DrPinkCake games they have a really great story if is that what you wanna but most part of the games is more for enternain the players and give you a huge boner yeah i miss a lot the teasing in this game but the girls are really great so that's a bonus don't you think @z2lid ?
Im not saying the game is shit, cos its not! And ill keep playing it.
My point was that the story element of this game is really lacking in many ways. That since it doesnt have the taboo "thrill" that DMD has, that it needs something more.
DMD's story works better cos everything, even the side content, works towards the slow build up.
This game is not the same, and that makes the same kind of story telling lacking imho.
It would be so much better if it had some flirting/teasing/humor/thrill/mystery and it has none of that. So all side content just feels like going back to music class. And all it has when it comes to their relationship building outside of sex scenes, is akward groping or a kiss here and there.

Reactions: Scrot

P1Pi

Sep 3, 2016
This game has a lot of story, but what it fails at for me, is making that story engaging in anyway.
They dont really flirt with each other, or tease. The story is not really humerus, exiting, mysterious or thrilling.
90% of the "time fill" content is about her music carer, and its like reading a Wikipedia page most of the time.
Now i know the game is about this music mentor, and that role. But if you are going to do a shit ton of story content, it needs to be engaging in some way. All that side/fill story need to contain something, that makes it feel like its not filler content.
And it feels like this game lacks that.
Other great games have this amount of content also, and a lot of side content, but the good ones manages to have a story that have humor, thrill, flirting, mystery and so on.
Even some time management/minimal grind games, manage to have more engaging filler content than this game have.

Also the romantic dynamic between the player and Melody is so internalized, its A LOT of just thoughts.
No real flirting at all.
The romantic part of this game outside of different sex scenes, is just the odd groping here and there.
I was just thinking about this, opened the thread and voila someone beat me to the punch...

Although the game is good, I completely agree with the quoted part...too much ''technical'' conversation (at a few parts I was like...ffs not another music lesson...although it is possible I unintendedly learned something about music because of this)... and on the other hand, at least for me, not enough interaction that would build up characters...

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Im not saying the game is shit, cos its not! And ill keep playing it.
My point was that the story element of this game is really lacking in many ways. That since it doesnt have the taboo "thrill" that DMD has, that it needs something more.
DMD's story works better cos everything, even the side content, works towards the slow build up.
This game is not the same, and that makes the same kind of story telling lacking imho.
It would be so much better if it had some flirting/teasing/humor/thrill/mystery and it has none of that. So all side content just feels like going back to music class. And all it has when it comes to their relationship building outside of sex scenes, is akward groping or a kiss here and there.
yeah that's true is kind of akward their relationship is just based in that but for a fap game is pretty good :D but yeah i understand you and i think the same it could be better and with better side stories and main story :D

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Back to main topic at hand, writing in adult games has a much different standard. Melody is still pretty good compared to the thousands of other games out there.
true but nobody are saying that isn't a good game cause it is and is 1 of the bests i ever played since i joined this forum but also is true the story is lacking in some parts could be more developed but stills pretty good :D is that why i'm really a fan of the game xD

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
well Melody totally won me over in this update,so much that from this point on i'll be playing her path only,with open possibility of threesome with Sophia. I'll be checking Isabella,Amy and especially Rebecca's routes but i just can't reject Melody for any of them anymore. This game really makes it hard when it comes to choices
I just hope that Mrdots somehow makes it possible for Melody/Rebecca threesome,even though witnessing that would probably be the cause of my death

Sep 18, 2018
I was just thinking about this, opened the thread and voila someone beat me to the punch...

Although the game is good, I completely agree with the quoted part...too much ''technical'' conversation (at a few parts I was like...ffs not another music lesson...although it is possible I unintendedly learned something about music because of this)... and on the other hand, at least for me, not enough interaction that would build up characters...
Yeah exactly. They are not really building their relationship, or their feelings to each other. Its more just the mentor part that gets told. And to make it feel like its their relationship building up, the game adds a kiss or grope here and there.
Back to main topic at hand, writing in adult games has a much different standard. Melody is still pretty good compared to the thousands of other games out there.
Well yeah, its definitely better than a lot of games here. But there are at the same time other games here that is better when it comes to story/dialog/interaction and so on.
Like i already said, its written the same way as DMD.
But it does not work as good, cos it does not have that extra element of the "taboo" and the buildup from that fact.
DMD have the same issues in many ways, but it still have another element that makes the build up work better than in this game.

The renders and models in this game is spot on tho

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Think it is confirmed that she is dead. And not sure I remember this correctly but Amy said that Melody's dad is unidentified.

What we do know is that both MC and Melody's mom were around the same age, both went to the same high school (I think), both liked music, both performed at shows and concerts.
you guys doubted me..
but my daughter theory is gaining momentum :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes