4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
you guys doubted me..
but my daughter theory is gaining momentum :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh god all the pieces are falling in place.

But seriously, I doubt they would do that to the MC.
After this almost insufferable praising session that happened in the restaurant with the old band members I'm convinced that the MC is a literal god that can do no wrong ever.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Reactions: Pitrik

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody v0.0.8b Patch

Hi guys,
I've uploaded a new patch that solves a few bugs that people reported. All the previous posts were updated, but if you want you can download the patch here:

DOWNLOAD:

Mega:

Google:

-Instructions: Copy the files into your "game" folder. Replace the files when asked.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
This is my problem with 'one girl' games, I always end up liking someone else better than the lead. Reading the WT, end of the line for me. Good game though, just...not for me anymore.

Reactions: Cico8
May 8, 2018

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
thats shocking :p
im replaying from Xianne Spa thing due to seeing in the walkthrough
so i now have 3 playthroughs although it looks like im going to have start breaking some relationships off which im really disappointed about due to being the king of the harem masters is in my title description

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
thats shocking :p

im replaying from Xianne Spa thing due to seeing in the walkthrough
so i now have 3 playthroughs although it looks like im going to have start breaking some relationships off which im really disappointed about due to being the king of the harem masters is in my title description
I HIGHLY doubt that there is going to be a harem ending, there are some threesome and foursome scenes, but I don't think we'll be in a relationship with more than one girl at the end of the game, regardless the path you take, in that sense it's like DMD. Just MAYBE there could be a three-way ending, but no harems :p

U

User_130505

I HIGHLY doubt that there is going to be a harem ending, there are some threesome and foursome scenes, but I don't think we'll be in a relationship with more than one girl at the end of the game, regardless the path you take, in that sense it's like Melody. Just MAYBE there could be a three-way ending, but no harems :p
I distinctly remember a member of MrDots team stating that there would be "NO" harem ending in Melody, and its current direction strongly confirms that.
That is why months ago, I dropped all of the other girls, and went straight for Melody.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I distictly remember a member of MrDots team stating that there would be "NO" harem ending in Melody, and its current direction strongly confirms that.
That is why months ago, I dropped all of the other girls, and went straight for Melody.
In my opinion she's the best girl anyway, and I wanna give her my best :p
But I sure do love Izzy and Amy too, Rebecca is a cool girl too, but yeah, I'm in #TeamMelody :p

Reactions: Pitrik
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes