4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Lannes

Sep 11, 2017
~/Library/RenPy/Melody-SAVES

No problems here unzipping the Mac version.

Are you using the system's Archive Tool, or another program to unzip? I used Archive Tool.

Where did you download the zip from? It's possible one of the mirrors has a corrupt version.

You are right, the problem was with Unarchiver. Thanks for the tip!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Didn't have none of them problems.. As always never a prob with Mel.(except aaaah never mind) didn't matter anyhows.

magus448

May 22, 2018
In regards to the extra positions for being faithful:
Either I'm forgetting/missing scenes but, technically having Sophie unlocked is still being faithful to Melody though not the other way around since it's only Melody who has been messing around with her.

Unless it's for both of them being faithful.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
In regards to the extra positions for being faithful:
Either I'm forgetting/missing scenes but, technically having Sophie unlocked is still being faithful to Melody though not the other way around since it's only Melody who has been messing around with her.

Unless it's for both of them being faithful.
No cause Melody says he's better that Sophia in one instance.. Don't remember where?? But she did.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is the updated patch working for anyone else? I'm still showing she's a virgin and that her occupation is still listed only as "student". Other than seeing 0.0.8b in the splash screen, I'm not noticing anything different.
Mel-Splash.jpg Latest Save.jpg Relationship.jpg

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Who cares it has nuttin to do with game. I could'nt give a rat's ass unless it had something to do with gameplay and/or my Melody!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Who cares it has nuttin to do with game. I could'nt give a rat's ass unless it had something to do with gameplay and/or my Melody!
Continuity.. if you've already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then the updated patch should reflect that as shown in the change logs. Otherwise the patch is faulty and needs redone to correct the mistake.

Reactions: UncleVT

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Continuity.. if you've already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then the updated patch should reflect that as shown in the change logs. Otherwise the patch is faulty and needs redone to correct the mistake.
Yes I have done as you quoted? Is there something I'm missing??

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes I have done as you quoted? Is there something I'm missing??
It's nothing I have done. I'm pointing out there is a problem with the provided patch in the OP.

According to what I'm seeing after applying said patch, none of the items I've highlighted in red are showing, meaning nothing has changed except the revision number. Ergo, the patch is faulty.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes