4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ahh shit!!! Why didn't I think of that... fuck. But don't think she is anyway!
*sigh* Easy. My game version states that Melody is 155 cm (5'1), and in the screen that Sycho posted it states that she is 160 cm.

And while I appreciate even feeble attempts at humor, @WillyTheWacker, my humor center doesn't really work that well anymore at 17 minutes to 4 a.m., sorry.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
*sigh* Easy. My game version states that Melody is 155 cm (5'1), and in the screen that Sycho posted it states that she is 160 cm.

And while I appreciate even feeble attempts at humor, @WillyTheWacker, my humor center doesn't really work that well anymore at 17 minutes to 4 a.m., sorry.
Sorry for after the fact try at humor Seriously but it's only 9:50 pm here and I need a laugh today

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I've never touched this game nor heard of it before, but I think I'll give it a shot. Just from the preview images, it looks really good.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm a bit surprised that there is a 3- (or 4-) some in the script even because Mel already had some strong jealousy vibes towards the band girl (I'm bad with names) which I hope we can still quickly punt on the side because she's hot. I'll be curious to see what will lead her to be okay with sharing the MC with her friends.
Maybe I missed it, but didn't pick up big jealousy vibes in that scene with Jade. When they talked about his feelings for her later on, she seemed more interested in knowing more about his perspectives and experiences than trying to be sure there wasn't anything left for him to pine over. Similarly, she hasn't seemed defensive about all his time with Bethany and they've talked about that part of his life a number of times.

Even that big fight they had was because he appeared to be moving back into Bethany's orbit willingly, but when she realized he was being maniputlated and had been emotionally conditioned to respond subserviently to Bethany's manipulative personality (i.e., she was also his only major relationship, so he didn't know any better), she really stood up for both him and them as a couple. Since then and after they made up, both of them appear to have realized a lot was learned from those experiences and MC is wiser than he was before with regards to his ex's behaviors.

Given her openness to casually hook up with a friend while she was growing her feelings towards the MC, I'm guessing Melody is more open to sharing without jealousy so long as it's based on her approval, at least.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You know, lots about this installment was great - on the Melody-only path and other paths.

For the Melody-only path, there really is a feeling of mutual love, support and hope between them. It's great and satisfying to see this relationship hit even bigger milestones, but now there's all this measured joy at her career prospects and the new imbalance that might bring to their lives, how the record producer REALLY operates, what this means for school and friends, pressures of work that can add up, etc.

As expected, Bethany never wants to lose and will burn everything to the ground to get what she wants.

Tension is good for stories!

For the maybe-Melody and certainly other women paths, lots of fun hookups and now balancing support of Melody's career with other relationships is feeling increasingly dicey.

Tension is good for stories!

So, win-wins all-around, regardless of path you took, it seems.

The only downside I saw was some sketchy poses in the early shower scene - someone missed some texture or geoshell/L.I.E. or post-effects issues, plus hair posing that went through the body (ouch!), which kind of distracted from the nice scenario. There was also a foot going through the floor just before then, I believe. So, QA issues but easy to forgive when you look at all the content created in one month and just after a (hopefully) restful break.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
The only downside I saw was some sketchy poses in the early shower scene - someone missed some texture or geoshell/L.I.E. issues, plus hair posing that went through the body (ouch!), which kind of distracted from the nice scenario. There was also a foot going through the floor just before then, I believe. So, QA issues but easy to forgive when you look at all the content created in one month and just after a (hopefully) restful break.
I tend to miss that stuff when looking at titties. But yes great game!

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I think I'm just gonna hope that everything gets fixed in the next version. I played through just fine, so hopefully it'll show the correct bio in the next version, without me having to play the 0.8 update again.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I think all you have to do is load a save just before singing the contract and just skip with ctrl and choose till the end. Assuming one has already played through it and makes incremental saves.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I think all you have to do is load a save just before singing the contract and just skip with ctrl and choose till the end. Assuming one has already played through it and makes incremental saves.
Well it shows she's been "deflowered" and that she signed a record deal in the variables in the game, so I hope that it's just cosmetic and will pick up on those in the next update. It's still not showing anything changed even though I have the update installed. But it sounds like others are having the same issues I am.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Why is the "Bug-fix Patch v0.0.8 to v0.0.8b" over 400MB?
The Change-log implies that it's only bugfixes.
With the latest bug fix the file for latest week (Week 9) was fixed and sent out again in its entirety and it so happened to be 370-odd mb which'll include the pictures and script. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming you're not from an IT background?

Reactions: UncleVT

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Guys is it possible to go in the pure melody route if Sophie and Mel have their lesbian sessions and MC opens Dianne route?
Before last update yes but with the new update of February 23rd for Melody pure path you need to stay only with her (so no Xianne and Sophia and other girls). .. You can always do many saves for every path :) (with only Melody path you have 2 bonus sex positions in the final scene :sneaky:)

Reactions: .ox
Jan 12, 2019
With the latest bug fix the file for latest week (Week 9) was fixed and sent out again in its entirety and it so happened to be 370-odd mb which'll include the pictures and script. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming you're not from an IT background?
I am in fact not from an IT background, but that doesn't have much to do with this. If the changelog only says bugfixes, there's no reason to include the images in the bugfix again. If it's an official bugfix, then it's on the dev.
I've seen plenty of bugfixes for RenPy games, they're usually just the script files. I've never seen the entire update being forced to reinstalled again. If the dev can't separate the two, then they just release the full game patched up to that point. Now I have to have both v.0.8 AND v0.8b for the latest version. It's seems pointless.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I am in fact not from an IT background, but that doesn't have much to do with this. If the changelog only says bugfixes, there's no reason to include the images in the bugfix again. If it's an official bugfix, then it's on the dev.
I've seen plenty of bugfixes for RenPy games, they're usually just the script files. I've never seen the entire update being forced to reinstalled again. If the dev can't separate the two, then they just release the full game patched up to that point. Now I have to have both v.0.8 AND v0.8b for the latest version. It's seems pointless.
Actually yeah it does have bearing that you're not of that background. It really depends on how the game's compiled and having an understanding of that. Yeah you can say it's not compiled well but there's compression/encryption benefits of putting everything in one file. In some VN's, I can guarantee you that there's some large patches between versions (Bugfix or update) so it's not that uncommon. But you're right that many bug fixes are changes in script so it's just a script release but sometimes it's not always that simple/it's the way it's compiled.

Fortunately, if you're willing to get a compressed version, you can just get an updated version of the compressed with the patch included in so you don't need to have both versions.

Jan 12, 2019
Actually yeah it does have bearing that you're not of that background. It really depends on how the game's compiled and having an understanding of that. Yeah you can say it's not compiled well but there's compression/encryption benefits of putting everything in one file. In some VN's, I can guarantee you that there's some large patches between versions (Bugfix or update) so it's not that uncommon. But you're right that many bug fixes are changes in script so it's just a script release but sometimes it's not always that simple/it's the way it's compiled.

Fortunately, if you're willing to get a compressed version, you can just get an updated version of the compressed with the patch included in so you don't need to have both versions.
I always archive the games I follow and having two separate zip files for the latest version is pretty annoying. That's why I prefer it when devs just rerelease the entire game patched up to date, just like that compressed version.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I always archive the games I follow and having two separate zip files for the latest version is pretty annoying. That's why I prefer it when devs just rerelease the entire game patched up to date, just like that compressed version.
I'm not saying what the dev's do is right it's just that sometimes that's how it's built. It does make it annoying from your view so I sympathize. Sometimes it's easier for a dev to release a patch to get it out quicker rather than try and re-compile the whole game so there's reasons for/against what you're saying.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes