4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just thought maybe I missed out on something on new ep.
Not that I know of. But I am wondering if I need to start a new game in order to see the correct info that the patch was to have fixed.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Not that I know of. But I am wondering if I need to start a new game in order to see the correct info that the patch was to have fixed.
Not that I know of.. I think it's just a glitch in the wording.? But I'm finding this out just now tooo

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not that I know of.. I think it's just a glitch in the wording.? But I'm finding this out just now tooo
That's possible. In a rush to put the patch out it's likely it wasn't fully tested prior to release.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is the updated patch working for anyone else? I'm still showing she's a virgin and that her occupation is still listed only as "student". Other than seeing 0.0.8b in the splash screen, I'm not noticing anything different.
View attachment 252742
Strangely enough your Melody is 5 cm taller than mine. :D I haven't put the patch on though since I did not have any path problems and can wait for the new bio screen until April.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't even know what it is for? Thought everybody kidding before
Well it's supposed to show that Melody is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now that she
, it should show that her occupation includes being a songwriter along with her being a student. But none of that is showing even after having applied the patch.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Strangely enough your Melody is 5 cm taller than mine. :D I haven't put the patch on though since I did not have any path problems and can wait for the new bio screen until April.
I didn't notice any problems throughout the game on my Melody only route either. I just thought it a bit odd that after
she's still showing as a
. lol

Unless MC has a stumpy dick. :ROFLMAO:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ahh shit!!! Why didn't I think of that... fuck. But don't think she is anyway!
*sigh* Easy. My game version states that Melody is 155 cm (5'1), and in the screen that Sycho posted it states that she is 160 cm.

And while I appreciate even feeble attempts at humor, @WillyTheWacker, my humor center doesn't really work that well anymore at 17 minutes to 4 a.m., sorry.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes