• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Sep 18, 2018
Is it only me that turn on/off paths with the side girls all the time?
That way you dont need multiple playtroughs. Only small dialog changes are made, but only 1 path needed.
Seems like there are a lot in here that dont know that you can turn on/off the side girls statuses in the menu.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I always archive the games I follow and having two separate zip files for the latest version is pretty annoying. That's why I prefer it when devs just rerelease the entire game patched up to date, just like that compressed version.
The full game is about 3GB.

The patch for it is 0.4GB and apparently includes resource modules with changes and some related music files. That's more convenient to download than another 3GB, I'd offer.

We should expect that all such fixes will be incorporated into the next major update. You don't have to download this patch of course.

Reactions: UncleVT

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
When I try to load my saves I get a bomb. Any ideas? Could someone upload working save from the end of 7.0? Thanks

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I am an idiot and did not check out the Gallery until today. That final (crossover) image was lots of fun and greatly appreciated!

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
After new patch I have this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "week_8_00.rpyc", line 7085, in script
File "C:\Users\Olda\Downloads\Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1620, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Olda\Downloads\Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded\Melody-0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_w8_week_ending'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 0.08
Mon Feb 25 21:56:13 2019

I do not know what to do. I tried new game, only download new zip without saved files, I tried save file from here but without any progress, any help?
Did you manage to play after that?

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Because she would instantly dump you for the football captain and you know that.
Nah, Melody is not a superficial bitch who will go out with the captain of the football team. I think she doesn't give a fuck.
And I'm (I was) a basketball captain so.. I don't care ehehehe

Reactions: fried

Toldist

Sep 29, 2018
Just a couple of posts above I have added a save file. Try that and see.
Yeah, I tried this save file, but game does not detect it :( I only see my save files. I tried to delete save folder and I still see my save files, I do not understand

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, I tried this save file, but game does not detect it :( I only see my save files. I tried to delete save folder and I still see my save files, I do not understand
I deleted all my saves and the persistent files, then restarted. Perfect.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Did you put the save in your \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Melody-SAVES folder?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes