4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
so i last played version 0.6 and judging by the changelog the story is coming to an end, is it? i am asking 'cause if that is the case i'll wait for the last update(completed version) and then play it a few times from the beginning. i can't handle it when i have to wait for my sweet Melody AGAIN :(

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
so i last played version 0.6 and judging by the changelog the story is coming to an end, is it? i am asking 'cause if that is the case i'll wait for the last update(completed version) and then play it a few times from the beginning. i can't handle it when i have to wait for my sweet Melody AGAIN :(
2 months again :(

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I know it's the same dev as DmD, but this game is basically DmD with different characters lol. I like it and it's a faster version than DmD was of "get to the sexual content". Though, i dont know if it's good it's basically the same or not. But, I'd like to see somethign else out of MrDots, Some other story angles and stuff. And a total switch from what DmD and Melody is. I think that'd be fun, cause he can make good games, theres no doubt about that.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I know it's the same dev as DmD, but this game is basically DmD with different characters lol. I like it and it's a faster version than DmD was of "get to the sexual content". Though, i dont know if it's good it's basically the same or not. But, I'd like to see somethign else out of MrDots, Some other story angles and stuff. And a total switch from what DmD and Melody is. I think that'd be fun, cause he can make good games, theres no doubt about that.
i do agree that the MC in both VNs feel VERY similar, but, Melody(the character) and the daughter (from DmD) are totally different, character wise. i don't think the relationships in the two cases are similar at all. imo the two VNs are very different and i definitely like Melody better than DmD with respect to both story and characters. i absolutely hate the daughter from DmD. i found her to be extremely immature and child-like(no offence to any DmD fans) and that is what stopped me from playing the game. i know many people like that which is why it is such a huge hit.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Melody is more of a growing up and finding things about life, love and such story, IMHO.

DMD is a fantasy tale which unfolds as the "princess" is woken from her sleep and finds her way in the new world, again IMHO.

Artistic, logical scene and dialogue styles offer similarities by being from the same production group, certainly - but, they are different stories, purposes and characters, for the most part. Though, Sophia and Elena are almost direct parallels.

Reactions: Genji and u z i

titan020

Dec 26, 2018
I am playing the recent update of melody and I started laughing so hard when koko was the artist they all went to see,so dmd and melody take place in the same universe nice

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Kinda sad that Amy was the first to fall of the harem... Always thought Izzy would be first followed by Becca...

By fall I meant, where a choice was forced, either pick the side character or continue with Melody.

Kinda sucked how she was taken out of the Story, always kind of hoped if you did chose Amy, that you could continue being Melody's manager at least... That's probably what tipped the scale for me in cutting Amy lose... Well that, and the fact that the story is currently following the Melody path only, so you won't get side character endings till the main story is done..

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Kinda sad that Amy was the first to fall of the harem... Always thought Izzy would be first followed by Becca...

By fall I meant, where a choice was forced, either pick the side character or continue with Melody.

Kinda sucked how she was taken out of the Story, always kind of hoped if you did chose Amy, that you could continue being Melody's manager at least... That's probably what tipped the scale for me in cutting Amy lose... Well that, and the fact that the story is currently following the Melody path only, so you won't get side character endings till the main story is done..
Maybe I missed something, but in my "Everyone" path the MC is Melody's Manager and (in the last installment) told Amy he'd be up for living with her sometime in the near future. But, he was wondering how it would work out with his other potential pairings (which could include Becca, who asked if he'd be with her) and before he took Melody's cherry. So, I'm seeing more choices to be made by the MC down the road - nothing's committed yet. And, maybe his choices will lead to Amy or Becca finding some middle ground solutions they feel are agreeable?

This is entirely different than the Melody-only path, where complications seem to be coming mostly from bad actors (e.g., Bethany) and known unknowns (e.g., Hank's production company) as opposed to MC's choices.

Reactions: Mark17

BOW

Jan 17, 2018
You guys have any Melody only path saves you can share pls? I would be super thankful! <3

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018

Yup, losing Amy seems unavodable if you want to stay close with Melody. I will miss her pretty eyes :''(

Reactions: Rythan25
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes