4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
U

User_1280413

I'd be very surprised if this was the only Melody game. It's been a hit and there are so many directions the game could go that it'd be madness to not continue it.

My concern is less about it finishing and more that there's an established end to the story and continuing past it would lower the quality.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1 week to go. Can't wait.

I agree with the people hoping for a sequel. This has a lot of development potential when they form a band or Melody becomes a famous singer. Also, im hoping for some sort of overlap of Melody and the "Become a Rockstar" cast. Maybe they perform on the same night or something. Lisa and Melody singing in harmony, what more can you ask for?

Reactions: Pitrik and NukaCola

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if DMD v0.21 was any indication; after deflowering Melody we can expect version 0.9 of Melody to contain lots of MC banging Melody. should make for a very sexy update :D

U

User_10739

Now that the Round of 16 is done here
I'm posting my thoughts about the matches and my votes :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't be cross posting this stuff, DMD girlz or comparisons got no business in this thread.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I have a question and I'm pretty sure it was already ask but I don't find it... : Someone has a valid link to the walkthrough please ? ^^
I know there is the mod but it changes the game a little and I want to test the original one.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
I have a question and I'm pretty sure it was already ask but I don't find it... : Someone has a valid link to the walkthrough please ? ^^
I know there is the mod but it changes the game a little and I want to test the original one.
Here you go :)

Reactions: Goronthil
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes