Come what may

Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya tomorrow
You're only
A day
Away

View attachment Annie (1982) - Tomorrow.mp4

Apr 16, 2019
I just started playing it today, got the WT from another place (as the file is missing here), and noticed its missing a few steps here and there... when they arent with Melody (which you can check the affection number on screen) it can be hard to tell which option is better, like a hug or kiss as greeting.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none

When I'm stuck a with day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may

Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya tomorrow
You're only
A day
Away

View attachment 290808
ive not watched that movie in years

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Something to tide us over, just remember, tomorrow's just your future yesterday. Less than 24 hours until we see sweet Melody again.

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
Jade is taken though,i dont want mc cuck his friend..
I was think it could be something like a one time thing, It will be at a party where she get drunk and comes on to you, like when they were talking about the past that what she would do to him. So it would just be cheating for her not cuck. i feel like she just was to gorgeous to be just a character in it for like 5 second and then never seen again.

I almost fine with being something like the secert picture you can view. THat way it wouldn't be canon

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
She's got a boyfriend and MC isn't a dick nor does he cheat on his girlfriends so that won't be happening.
i know she has a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. and he won't cheat on his girlfriends, ya right. He's cheating on all them with each other. Till they all know he sleeping with all the other girls and they accept it, it's cheating. Also during the game it as say numerous time that if you start something or do this with this girl it could change, who the MC will end up with. So we may not even a harem end with all the game, possible a few. Now dont get me wrong im all for the Harem ending shit. But most MC who get Harem are cheater till the end when all the girls are into it.

Reactions: DanThaMan
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes