4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What that supposed to mean!!!!! And I still wanna know what's big bout' May 1????
May 1 is the Gaelic May Day festival celebrated with a bon fire and mead.
photo(4).JPG
Mine was a bit big. lol

michi04

May 14, 2018
I would love to continue meldoy, but game over and over again, you can not decide in the restaurant if you want it or not.
who wants to start from the beginning, I did it once and it comes to the end again game over although I did not choose aunty amy. funny.
who can help me?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I would love to continue meldoy, but game over and over again, you can not decide in the restaurant if you want it or not.
who wants to start from the beginning, I did it once and it comes to the end again game over although I did not choose aunty amy. funny.
who can help me?
If you go to the scene previous to the restaurant and lock the relationship with Amy or Mel it should fix it, at least is what I did.

hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
Is there any indication to where are we in terms of game completion? It seems like you pretty much need to lock which girl you want with the current update, and I was wondering if it is because the end is near or simply because since the option to avoid Melody relationship is just added story needs to be adjusted accordingly.

Dr5dB

Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for the answer, can you tell me how I can do it with the lock.
Load the game to a scene before the restaurant, click on melody in the top right corner, select "other girls" -> click on unlocked so it turns into locked.
There's still a chance the bug will get you though, in which case it won't make any difference - the game has already set at least one flag somewhere that you're porking Amy, so the scene will still trigger.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
next update for v.10 of Melody scheduled to release saturday May 25 per MrDots patreon. because sooner or later, someone is going to ask where is the update.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Load the game to a scene before the restaurant, click on melody in the top right corner, select "other girls" -> click on unlocked so it turns into locked.
There's still a chance the bug will get you though, in which case it won't make any difference - the game has already set at least one flag somewhere that you're porking Amy, so the scene will still trigger.
So i have to start again cuz of a bug ? Greate ..

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, there are multiple logical errors in the current update. I fixed some that I found on the Melody & Sophia path, where the relationship with Amy has already ended, relationship with Rebecca and Xianne ended in this version.

-----snip----

I just checked the walkthrough about the Sophia call (and mall) scene and considering the original code, the logical error in it was exactly what I thought it was (there was a logical "or" used instead of "and") and the fixed code should work the way it was meant to.
So i just did a run through the game and got to your week 10 fix file and found that I immediately had a line about Amy that should reflect that I am not going with her but that's not what actually plays.

line 145 in your file:
Python:
            if v_w9_amy_end_rel == True:
                mc "(Now that I’ve agreed to leave with Amy, I’m going to have to do what I feared was going to happen once I knew that I’d put myself in this situation.)"
                mc "(I’m going to have to breakup with Becca...)"
                mc "(She’s more than likely going to be devastated and will want to know why I don’t want to leave her.)"
                mc "(I just have to prepare myself as best as I can for how she might react.)"
when I believe I had told Amy that I was not going to follow her. So it looks like that should be a == False compare since the dialog reflects Not ending the relationship.

Thanks for taking the time to look into fixing some of these things.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hello all!
The release date for Melody v.10 has been set for Saturday, MAY 25th.
For those that contribute $5+ a month to MrDots Patreon page, expect the first preview from this release to be posted up in the next day or two.

Melody_rock_n_roll_star.jpg

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
From discord and patreon

Hello all!
The release date for Melody v.10 has been set for Saturday, MAY 25th.
For those that contribute $5+ a month to MrDots Patreon page, expect the first preview from this release to be posted up in the next day or two.

View attachment 295591
Morons out of the crowd yell: "show us your tits!" ...

Reactions: atlas114 and Pitrik
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes