4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Will there be new games after Melody and DMD?
There is nothing announced to my knowledge. But if the team earns good money and they like their work, so it is quite sure something new will come. Melody is coming to an end soon, DMD can be run for quite some while, if they want to fill it up with naughty, fetish and perverted stuff (what I would recommend with every emphasis :) ).

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So i just did a run through the game and got to your week 10 fix file and found that I immediately had a line about Amy that should reflect that I am not going with her but that's not what actually plays.

line 145 in your file:
Python:
            if v_w9_amy_end_rel == True:
                mc "(Now that I’ve agreed to leave with Amy, I’m going to have to do what I feared was going to happen once I knew that I’d put myself in this situation.)"
                mc "(I’m going to have to breakup with Becca...)"
                mc "(She’s more than likely going to be devastated and will want to know why I don’t want to leave her.)"
                mc "(I just have to prepare myself as best as I can for how she might react.)"
when I believe I had told Amy that I was not going to follow her. So it looks like that should be a == False compare since the dialog reflects Not ending the relationship.

Thanks for taking the time to look into fixing some of these things.
Line 145 is the part I never touched or played through, my first fix is at line 5203 ;)

I only fixed bugs that I found on Melody & Sophia combined path, Amy's path was locked for me, possibly before the previous week.

Regarding the error you found, it looks like you're right. It should really be False there.
Thanks for reporting it, although it was never my intention to become a dedicated fixer of this game :p

I fixed it and attached the new patch to the post where the previous one was attached, so the link in the OP will stay the same.

Reactions: Regardie

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
love the game, somehow i cant get a song of krezip (lost without you) out of my head, but thats just me. there is one question in the game (first rock song) i dont like, as it is a opnion rather then a fact. its debateble which one was first. there are a few that come to mind here, but even music histiorians can c eye to eye in this one.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
That's not what he said. Try his suggestion.
I unlocked and locket the Amy Route but all End with the Bad Ending. I just loaded my Save at the Meal with Amy where i ended the Amy Roude. Still Bad Ending ..
Oh and sorry for my bad English :D

michi04

May 14, 2018
Load the game to a scene before the restaurant, click on melody in the top right corner, select "other girls" -> click on unlocked so it turns into locked.
There's still a chance the bug will get you though, in which case it won't make any difference - the game has already set at least one flag somewhere that you're porking Amy, so the scene will still trigger.
thanks for your tip with the lock of aunty amy, it worked great, had still had the bed scene with melody and have continued there.

this is probably the first of the new update or?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no not a preview that’s just the screen showing that you’ve reached the end of the content in the most recent version.

previews are posted here pretty quickly. check MrDots patreon first then check here

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes