4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody v0.10 Extras Included + 1080p Lewd Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough:

Lewd Gallery Password: auntie

Lewd Gallery Download:

Final Words

MELODY v 0.11 will not be released until late July, due to the fact that we will be working on our "other game" next month.

An official release date for the next update of Melody will be posted up in the Overview section of my Patreon wall in early July.

As always, if you find any errors or bugs in the current update of the game, please post them up on our Community Board or in

the comments section below. Or if you are a part of our Unofficial Discord channel, please post them in the “Bugs” section.

We will have them fixed asap.

I hope you enjoy playing MELODY v0.10, and again, a huge thank you for supporting us during its production.

Please help us further by spreading the word about either of our visual novels and making them aware of the free demo version in the Overview section.

We’d love to continue making these kinds of visual novels or games for you all for several more years to come, and letting as many people know about what we do will give us the best chance of that happening!

Have a great day, and we hope you enjoy the newest update of MELODY!

MrDots

Last edited:

Mr. K

Oct 16, 2017
Does someone have the list of all the bonus/extra scenes that is usually attached each version?

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
Hmm. If you are not on Amy path now you dont have dinner with Amy and Melody where you teel Amy that you are with Melody? It should be like this?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm. If you are not on Amy path now you dont have dinner with Amy and Melody where you teel Amy that you are with Melody? It should be like this?
I don't think I had that scene myself on Melody path. If you're on Melody & Amy path at that point, game over, they both dump you, haha.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, I sure do miss Izzy. It seems that since she's been gone for so long and the story is getting very close to the end now, I have my doubts Izzy is gonna be one of the girls to have an ending with, but that's just my hunch, and I hope I'm wrong, I want Izzy :p

And next month is DMD month again, so we'll have to wait for 2 months before we'll know if Izzy will make a comeback in the next episode or not xD

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Yeah, I sure do miss Izzy. It seems that since she's been gone for so long and the story is getting very close to the end now, I have my doubts Izzy is gonna be one of the girls to have an ending with, but that's just my hunch, and I hope I'm wrong, I want Izzy :p

And next month is DMD month again, so we'll have to wait for 2 months before we'll know if Izzy will make a comeback in the next episode or not xD
Yeah. This feels like one of those sitcoms where the first few episodes have a character and then it just gets written out with no explanation. :(

Evermind

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think I had that scene myself on Melody path. If you're on Melody & Amy path at that point, game over, they both dump you, haha.
Yes, i know, but in 0.09 there was a bug with that scene. If you were only on Melody path and dumped Amy on week 8 you still get a sex with Amy on parking. So I assume that if you are only on Melody path you all go for dinner and then tell Amy that you are couple. ;)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes