May 10, 2017
~~Updated to 0.10~~

Updated changelog
removed unnecessary links and added info (instagram for exemple)​

Reactions: Krull

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"Are you ready to stand up to Bethany and put an end to things with her, once and for all?" Jellyfish don't have a backbone lol. How is it possible to be pussy whipped over an ex?:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez and Ragnar

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
"Are you ready to stand up to Bethany and put an end to things with her, once and for all?" Jellyfish don't have a backbone lol. How is it possible to be pussy whipped over an ex?:LOL:
You are telling me you've never had to hide behind a 18 y/o girl because you don't have the balls to tell your ex to go fuck herself? I feel bad for Melody, her agent is going to be trampled over by everyone in the business.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now I need to be extra greedy and wait for next update.

I only have relationship saves with Becca and Amy and it looks like they finish up next time which is great.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, I sure do miss Izzy. It seems that since she's been gone for so long and the story is getting very close to the end now, I have my doubts Izzy is gonna be one of the girls to have an ending with, but that's just my hunch, and I hope I'm wrong, I want Izzy :p

And next month is DMD month again, so we'll have to wait for 2 months before we'll know if Izzy will make a comeback in the next episode or not xD
I hope you're wrong too. While I love Melody, being 100% honest, I'm on the Izzy train, she is an incredible character (what little we know of her) and incredibly beautiful. More beautiful than Melody IMO.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
blah my Mega quota is too maxed out to download from there for a few more hours and nopy is apparently getting hammered so the DL is going soooooo slooooooow

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope you're wrong too. While I love Melody, being 100% honest, I'm on the Izzy train, she is an incredible character (what little we know of her) and incredibly beautiful. More beautiful than Melody IMO.
I wouldn't want to say that Izzy is more beautiful than Melody, I'll just rate the two equal, and that's saying a lot because to me Melody is way better than the rest, even though I fancy Amy to bits, and Rebecca :p

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
You are telling me you've never had to hide behind a 18 y/o girl because you don't have the balls to tell your ex to go fuck herself? I feel bad for Melody, her agent is going to be trampled over by everyone in the business.
Work and personal relationhips are totally different things.. I will tell my boss to suck my balls but It's diff. with someone who knows you alot better personally. No I think He would be good with work shit... Personal wise we have to see??

Reactions: Les_Riggs
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes