4.50 star(s) 281 Votes

Orwell

Oct 30, 2017
Nice dialogs, some really funny ones and the visual art is pretty good!
(((parody of band and singer names made me laugh)))
Music is cruelly missing, it should be at the center of it though ;)
Good rhythm, nice melody!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Wow, a Fabulous update. I love the direction the story is developing and the cameo of the old bitch from DMD was as funny as it was unexpected. Well done Dev!

I gotta say too, the art is outstanding - Amy and Melody are both fantastic and Rebbecca is a stunner in red. Can't wait to see where that story leads.

My offering for the soundrack;

Reactions: Toastyyy and QcBern

Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
Not sure how I feel about this game vs DMD. I know that the reason I've played his games is that they have a good story line and rendering, and the models are top notch. I'm torn on whether I'd rather him continue with DMD or this game exclusively. So far the story is more rich in this game than DMD, but there's much left to tell in his first project, I mean shit we finally got a BJ on the last update. Either way, keep doing what your doing MrDot's because both are among the best adult VN's out there!

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Can anyone explain why the mega download pops up with an error saying something like "The archive is in an unsopported format or damaged"?

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Considering the theme of the game it really really needs a decent soundtrack, there must be plenty of free use songs out there that can be used.
I personally always put the music off in that kind of games, and most of the time the sounds too. I think imagination works much better

Reactions: Earthling

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
MrDots is creating very interesting stories, I enjoyed so much DMD, I was a bit sad when i saw he couldn't upload often...
I tryed Melody, I enjoy this one pretty much, but not as much as DMD.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I can't decide if my favorite part of this update was the reference to "Gem's" rack or the way he trolled the mouthbreathers with the Melody in the mirror scene. So far I'm actually enjoying this VN more than DMD because of the self-aware humor.

Edit Spoiler if you didn't get the Gem reference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

snof

Sep 22, 2017
we are on level 2 but 7 level exist and side characters exist.
So we can say at least 15 episode will exist

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I'm curious, the name of the song, "see you again at the end of May," is it some sort of spoiler or Easter Egg? MC says that it's something about the father and his daughter. Is DmD returning?

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I fucking love this game! But come on, not even one scene of Melody's boobs, that's really dissapointing...
There is such a scene, if you have the extras pack or are a $20 tier member on his page.
You also have to get all the words right in the karaoke singing scene.
Here's a sneak peek:

screenshot0009 copy.png

4.50 star(s) 281 Votes