4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I came across a bug that skipped the dialogue of how well she did on the test. Realized I was missing points; went back through and found the bug. I jumped back to the post-test then forward with the scene, and this time it triggered.

002 build, old saves, did change font during current playthrough.

Reactions: phreadom

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had one time where the stats went to 0 but I saw it right away and reloaded the save. But I started it over again just to make sure I had all points and saw that I was 2 points behind in the old game so in the new game I'm now at 32 instead of 30.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It looks like whoever posted the suggestion of Akiko for the Asian Female in this VN has won with Xianne. Congratulations!

Reactions: Reese286

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@King Monkey Mon

For me to get the shower scene to activate I just had to go back far enough. My last save was at the bar with her singing so going back to that one activated the shower scene but not if you used the old save as you can't scroll back far enough to reset it so that it activates.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
Apr 15, 2018
I started a new game and noticed that in the new 0.2 update I don't see any animation so far with Isabella sex scene, but I remembered there was animation in old version. So I fired up the 0.1 version to make sure I wasn't crazy & there is animation during the scene in that build. Anyone else having this issue?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I love DMD. It is one of my favourites, but... Melody is the most attractive woman out of all of the characters in BOTH games. I mean, LOOK.

That she is, yes, but I don't know man, Isabella is really hot too :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Les_Riggs

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would say that Cassandra is the best looking Melody Elena Jennifer Margo Olivia girl from swimming pool/cupids night.

We will be seeing more of Cassandra later in the chapter probably in a threesome with her and D.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Weldon

The uploads on the main page for 0.2 windows should of already contain the extras that contain all the files for the whole game.

If it didn't have any extras in the folder then you must of downloaded a older version.

Apr 15, 2018
@Weldon

The uploads on the main page for 0.2 windows should of already contain the extras that contain all the files for the whole game.

If it didn't have any extras in the folder then you must of downloaded a older version.
That's weird. I downloaded from the workupload.com link a couple hours after Melody was posted on the Latest Update page, the version shows up as 0.2 & I'm currently in week 3. Maybe the Mega link has the proper download & workupload doesn't? I usually don't use Mega as on a VPN I'm usually always told I've acceded the rate limit, etc.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I love DMD. It is one of my favourites, but... Melody is the most attractive woman out of all of the characters in BOTH games. I mean, LOOK.

All of the girls are gorgeous in this one but Melody is stunning....really looking forward to the next version. I hope this doesnt end up like DmD where after a year of updates, you finally start seeing some minor H-content. Not expecting to go from 0 to sex friend in 3 updates but hopefully its progresses much faster than dmd:heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

Reactions: Les_Riggs

hoooze

Nov 24, 2017
Someone can post only the extras? The main page download said to be corrupted wen I tried to extract the file

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018

For me its a toss-up between Melody and Isabella. For DMD its between Georgina and Margo.

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
Hey!
My game just does not start. anyone know what that may be?
I click on the icon, get a black screen for some time and then the whole thing crashes

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes