4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Hey!
My game just does not start. anyone know what that may be?
I click on the icon, get a black screen for some time and then the whole thing crashes
Can you tll what version you are playing? I've been playing the windows version without any problems...
I think the dev also would want to know more specific info

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
For me its a toss-up between Melody and Isabella. For DMD its between Georgina and Margo.
Margo has the better more realistic body but both are nice:)
I think I got margo and olivia mixed up...olivia is the one from the beach with her father? I don't remember margo for some reason

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Margo has the better more realistic body but both are nice:)
I think I got margo and olivia mixed up...olivia is the one from the beach with her father? I don't remember margo for some reason
Margo was the police combat trainer for your daughter and you meet at the airport if I remember right.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
no other games of mr dotes can be compared with dating my daughter. DMD was the best and will be the best

Reactions: a1fox3

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Loved the new Izzy content. Didn’t quite feel the same love for this update as first. Not quite sure why though.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
loved the update,this game is really developing into another big thing. After 0.2 i can agree with everyone who said that models in this game are far better looking than the ones from DMD,Melody is just stunning!
It was obvious that there won't be much development with the girls so early, after just two episodes, so i'm really glad that Izzy made a surprise visit,she saved this update. As much as i love Melody,Becca might be right up there with her,such lovable character,you just can't reject her path. Just one suggestion,please ditch her glasses,she looked amazing during the dinner.
I also love constant references and easter eggs to DMD like nudist witch,Donut island or instrumental that MC played,i't would be absolutely fantastic if they were all in the same universe so that we could see DMD characters in Melody and vice versa,probably an end with one giant orgy including them all :D (i know it can't happen)

only bad thing is that now i'm hooked on Melody and will have to wait two months for new update,going through the same process of long wait,just as for DMD...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Melody is fucking hot and i'm sad we have to wait until June for the next installment :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Earthling

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
"It's called 'See you again at the End of May'.
It might be a touchy subject if I were to tell her that it's about a father and his daughter...
(Especially given Melody has never met her own Dad...)"

I see what you did there, lol :)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes