4.50 star(s) 286 Votes

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
No, the owner pissed off Melody and the younger girl that waited on them is the one that got fired for what Melody did.
Wording is still weird to me. Either way, I think it's safe to assume she isn't the angel she's portrayed to be!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wording is still weird to me. Either way, I think it's safe to assume she isn't the angel she's portrayed to be!
The reason was what the owner said to them about her gen making a mess and putting down her because of her age.
You should go replay that whole encounter and think about what is going on and put yourself in Melody's place during that convo.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Great update, leaves one already waiting or should i say longing for next one. Have to be truthful and say that this game tops over DMD so Melody really made up for all the anxiety that came when the probs with DMD started. The story as many already pointed out is great, i actually like the little detail that we havent really got the chance to look at Melody yet in her fully nude grace so to speak. Im refering to the showerscene and her attempt infront of the mirror. Its not only sexy and all, its also sensual and erotic. That leaves the player wanting more and that itself means it a success. And yes truthfully Melody IS more beautiful then DMD. In fact shes astonishing. Ofcourse im looking forward to DMD but after playing this update then Melody snatched 1st place in my eyes, simply a fact. The other characters also spice it all up all the better. Becca and Izzy and the aunt. And i hope (and also get the feeling) that Sophia will be the new "Elena"

Just my opinion but i almost suspect that this "forced game" as one could call it due to the problems MrDots had when Patreon started their shit have resulted in that he put on the table some thoughts and ideas he may have come up with while making DMD, not intended for DMD perhaps but for future games and despite the stress and pressure he had to put thoose ideas up as quick as he could though not at the same time make to much haste and take the risque that it would be a bad game. But it left him with the conclusion that he had to "Dare" more. After all many good ideas have came up under pressure. And if so is the case then one can assure him that thoose ideas and Melody have resulted in being a real goldhit. :)

Johnd2233

Feb 4, 2018
I used the windows version and downloaded it with mega but get an error when I extract with 7-zip. Does anyone any solutions. This only occurs when the file is RAR file

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The max. point available:32 by walkthrough.
I was wondering about that because I started with an earlier save game and it kept my points from a later save game.
I will replay it anyway and will check it out again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I used the windows version and downloaded it with mega but get an error when I extract with 7-zip. Does anyone any solutions. This only occurs when the file is RAR file
You need to update WinRAR and or 7zip to the latest versions.
WinRAR:
7zip:

any other games similar to this with more content?
Here is my top list of games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Great update!! MrDots is surely one of my fav devs.

4.50 star(s) 286 Votes