4.50 star(s) 286 Votes

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Again, the renders are stunning, the slow-burn with Melody is enjoyable. Ah, Isabella, I guess I should not have blown her off.

It's going to be a long two months for Melody... ;-)

Becca is obviously a redone Elena from DMD.
I'd guess that Sophia is the Elena clone.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Very nice update, and as much as i miss DmD, i like this one too... so many nice girls ^^
Also i have a done complete new play-through to get the shower-szene, and i only get 31 points while following the walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very nice update, and as much as i miss DmD, i like this one too... so many nice girls ^^
Also i have a done complete new play-through to get the shower-szene, and i only get 31 points while following the walkthrough.
As per the walkthrough there is 32 points you can get.

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
I hesitated before trying it, but damn I don't regret downloading it!
Good stories, a lot of interesting texts / conversations, and great models!

All the way through the game I was like "yeah it does feel like DmD" but by the end I realised I actually liked it better.

Congrats to MrDots!! Waiting for the next episode :D

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
this seems to be the kind of game like Dating my Daughter where you have sex scenes once every 6 months and never with anyone special. o.0
Another blue ball experience ? x'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok the walkthrough with what has changed from v.01 to v.02 is a little off but you will get to the 32 points with it.
A lot of the convo's have had some words changed or fixed so the story now makes even more sense now.
32 points. Melody 2018-04-29 13-22-37-43.jpg

I hope we get some action with this very cute girl. Melody 2018-04-29 13-18-55-14.jpg Xianne who got fired.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Again, the renders are stunning, the slow-burn with Melody is enjoyable. Ah, Isabella, I guess I should not have blown her off.

It's going to be a long two months for Melody... ;-)

I'd guess that Sophia is the Elena clone.
Same guess here, and if not then i hope she will be concidering how she was dressed this time. Yum yum..:p

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
Just started playing 0.2 and the game in general for the first time.

MC needs one or two days to get to Melody's place and the first thing we see in see town:
"... Schenkerhaus am Main" "Hotel Adlerjäger"
The town looks something like Rothenburg in Germany on the outside of the buildings, the apartments inside totally modern.
And of course we have West Adams Street

Now, i'm from germany and the only thing that comes to my mind:
"This will be so much fun"

Reactions: Sp1d3rCl4w

JayJefferson

Jul 18, 2017
I just realized MrDotsGames decided DMD and Melody are in the same universe. Amy talks on the phone and boom.... it's the old nudist lady who had a problem with father and daughter from dmd and she starts to explain to Amy she can't be here in a bikini because it is a nudist beach. I wonder if it's even the same beach. Nice easter egg from the developer.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I have to say, the quality of the animations keep improving with no doubt. During the cowgirl scene I could feel the inertia. that's some serious shit

Reactions: a1fox3
4.50 star(s) 286 Votes