4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
I'm really starting to love , really good animations, lovely story, great girls!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
great shots of her ass in v0.02, when she is changing into a dress, lying down in her panties talking to Sophia, those leggings, and then that shower scene :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

what a babe.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone noticed the quality of the animations in this last release? I think they are the best MDots has done so far. Granted, the animations prior to,this release have been hit or miss, but these animations, with shot selections and overall quality were spot on. Very pleased as I brought this point up with him after the first Melody release.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
SO the song is called "See you at the end of May" and its about a Father and his daughter...
is this MrDotts's way of telling us DMD will be out then?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he said on his personal site that v0.18 of DMD would be worked on after v0.02 if Melody and would be out end of May.

so nothing really new but an extra easter egg.

Reactions: Darkaura

Roninsan

Oct 12, 2017
Filzip shows the .rar file as empty and 7z doesnt even open the file...already tried to download from 2 different sources.
Doenst look to be blocked by the antivirus either. First time it happens to me with a file from F95 zone... Any hints?

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Guess I'm not the only one then. Tried downloading 0.2 from all five links, and couldn't open any of them.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
it would be cool if Father and daughter would meet Melody and the main character from their game. Maybe when all of them would be on some kind of vacation and just randomly end up in the same hotel.
If someone had said at the beginning that the two games would merge or crossover at some point (and maybe someone did suggest that?), I would have said NOOOooo, because that would have seemed so, well, lame. But after these updates, I do have to say I like this suggestion!

Maybe Melody and the MC meet D and the Dad at a Koko concert...?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Good, idea's.. but would end with Melody being banned probably too.. since Patreon knows where they came from..

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I just started to imagine the event horizon of the MC from Melody getting sexy with D while the Dad from DMD put the moves on Melody... It would be like an NTR singularity that could potentially destroy the known universe.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes