4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
U

User_32285

Hmm weird I have downloaded the nopy link and have extras in my game folder.

Check your download Melody-0.02-pc+extra+walk.rar (with winrar or 7z).

It should have the extra.rpa in the game folder, if not you can try to re-download.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
I don't get it why there is a choice option when there is only 1 available choice to choose from .. ? :oops::confused:

Reactions: VOYEUR

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't get it why there is a choice option when there is only 1 available choice to choose from .. ? :oops::confused:
Same here. It‘s silly when you have to click a button to continue even if there‘s no alternative.

Reactions: VOYEUR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when i load the game says extras not included
When did you download the game because the first one did not have the extra's but the 2nd upload did and you may just need to download it again.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
The animations are fine and all but I think it'd be much nicer if he'd partner up with some good Blender animation artists like pewposterous on tumblr or the artist from animopron to make a master piece, plus creampie scenes would be much hotter with it dripping down.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
The update was meh to me. Becca's body looked great during the masturbation scene. I really disliked Melody for getting the girl fired;all that because she was hungry. Didn't care for the pov during the missionary sex scene. Way too much focus on the MC's butt and ballsack when it could've offered a reverse pov. IE. Isabella watching the thrusting, with the pov also showing her tits and stomach. Would have liked some variety where Isabella's facial expressions were concerned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The update was meh to me. Becca's body looked great during the masturbation scene. I really disliked Melody for getting the girl fired;all that because she was hungry. Didn't care for the pov during the missionary sex scene. Way too much focus on the MC's butt and ballsack when it could've offered a reverse pov. IE. Isabella watching the thrusting, with the pov also showing her tits and stomach. Would have liked some variety where Isabella's facial expressions were concerned.
The owner pissed Melody off with her comments about her age group making a mess and now will not allow food in the rooms. Stereotyping Melody for what some shit heads did.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
The owner pissed Melody off with her comments about her age group making a mess and now will not allow food in the rooms. Stereotyping Melody for what some shit heads did.
That seemed more like a secondary reason for Melody. She was hungry and also saw it as a way to fuck with the owner. That being said, I find it backwards for the owner to allow drinks in there since they could also be used to damage the equipment.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
OK, here we go with what some will find unpopular:
This update was OK. There was some content, but with side-characters. The constant slow-burn with the main character, which in this game is even worse (think about it), is getting a little tiring. It just feels too predictable at this point, insofar as "tease/tease/tease OHhhh what you want is NEXT month..."

Don't get me wrong, I'll follow this, but I just dumped my pledge to this guy. Two years later, and not one **real** scene with a non-side 'target' is a little hard to support.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
OK, here we go with what some will find unpopular:
This update was OK. There was some content, but with side-characters. The constant slow-burn with the main character, which in this game is even worse (think about it), is getting a little tiring. It just feels too predictable at this point, insofar as "tease/tease/tease OHhhh what you want is NEXT month..."

Don't get me wrong, I'll follow this, but I just dumped my pledge to this guy. Two years later, and not one **real** scene with a non-side 'target' is a little hard to support.
V0.0.2 and you wanted something like this?:

-Melody: Hi MC, what instrument am I going to learn today?
-MC: Today you will learn how to play my dick.
-Melody: Oh, ok. Sounds good.
-MC: Oh yes, suck it, bitch.
-MC: Turn around, I'm going to fuck you now because you are the main target.
-Melody: Yes, fuck me!

You are obviously not a supporter because you don't understand how these game work. You are just repeating what other trolls say. I'm not sure if you have even played the game because you don't mention anything in particular that happened in the game. Sounds strange for someone who pledge to the dev. Anyway, we wish you good luck playing other games. These type of VN are not for everyone.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Just asking if I can change character name?...Anybody can help? ;)
The only character names you can change is your own.

To do so, click on the picture of Melody above the piano keys, in the top right-hand corner of the screen,
then go to the "Your Info" and there you can change your name.

Reactions: rinjing
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes