4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Interesting "see you again at the end of may" a song he plays for melody about a father and daughter....Maybe reading too much into it, but who knows.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
this seems to be the kind of game like Dating my Daughter where you have sex scenes once every 6 months and never with anyone special. o.0
Another blue ball experience ? x'D
You couldn't be more wrong dude! Haha, there's already been two major sex scenes (involving you as the main character), and sex scenes with other characters in the game have started to be built up from these first two releases.

And believe you me, the Izzy character is definitely special - especially hot!!

screenshot0021.png

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
MrDots Games are awesome! Thx for making and thx for sharing those!

i cant wait to play updates of both Games - Melody and DMD

after i played DMD till Ep 2 0.17 and i saw Melody i know it would be as great as DMD... rly well written chars, locations, events, different types of ladies, real ladies and nothing with 200kg Breasts, nice storytelling and many choices, fuck all or only one! i didn´t even know how hard it must be to do this kind of games but there are so many games out there they aren´t that great like MrDots games (favs in sig)

Thx again for creating and sharing! And thx for the great community - fixes, mods, wts and so on!

greetings

P.S. sry for my bad english ;) words arent the prob... grammar is it :D

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
it would be cool if Father and daughter would meet Melody and the main character from their game. Maybe when all of them would be on some kind of vacation and just randomly end up in the same hotel.
i thought the same after seeing that old bitch at the nudist beach :D

maybe MrDot can do it in some way - Melody get threw school, get famous with MC as Agent or something else and the girls from DMD beginning to love them and go to a concert of Melody and become friends or maybe more! that could be a really good chance for MrDot to combine two BIG and GREAT Games to one game some day after both are finished...

im getting sad if i saw so many games out there in low state and im wondering why they dont company and make faster progress of their games instead of getting all their own games... why not combine more different kinds, more people, more ideas, more content, more followers, more fun?

i told u in my post before i sadly dont know how much work it must be to get such a game to work and i know my suggestions are maybe naive? But as a always say, we are all one race, one community!

if i knew how to help MrDot as example i would do! Not fulltime, right but sparetime and without taking money! It was his idea - its his game and if i could i would gladly help him with his "project"

greetings

P.S. forgive me my bad english pls... ;) thx

Reactions: Darkaura

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Welp, Melody kind of fucked over Xianne. Hopefully, we'll see her again someday. She was really pretty.

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Did the Android version of the Game changed ?
Yesterday I downloaded v0.02 from NOPY about 452MB .. now its only from Mega 232.3MB ..

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
IIRC, there was a quip about "seeing you at the end of May" or something. Is that a veiled reference to a DMD update?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Is it just me or does the game have no sound (no VO, SFX or background music) ?
Melody is a work in progress. It's better to get the lengthier stuff out of the way (graphical renders, story, coding) before adding (literal) bells and whistles.

Being a game based around teaching someone about music, I hope there'll be some nice parody-cover bands, like Dob Bylan, Paty Kerry, or Madame Lala. ;-)

Reactions: Les_Riggs
D

Deleted member 449482

Overall really great update! can't wait for the next one. Melody is sexy as hell and as far as I'm concerned Daughter from DMD can't hold a candle to her:) but it's just my opinion so take it easy

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Awesome version! I really love it! Now lookin' forward to the next version of DmD and than of course Melody!

Keep goin'! Very n1...

:eazyHype: :eazyHype: :eazyHype: :eazyHype: :eazyHype:

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
I'm really starting to love , really good animations, lovely story, great girls!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
great shots of her ass in v0.02, when she is changing into a dress, lying down in her panties talking to Sophia, those leggings, and then that shower scene :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

what a babe.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes