4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
hi all the last updates worked but 0.12 doesnt have skip and my old saves (latest) dont work...is there any patch out? is it only me or are there others with the same probs?!

blubbablub

Mar 20, 2019
Wait, what? So i have the same problem, i was on 0.10 and now downloaded 0.12. Saves do not work. How to fix this? Because there is no link to V 0.11 anymore?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
here or here

Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
Does anyone know where i can get the list of songs that are played please.....with the artists name. i love the covers of music played in this game.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know where i can get the list of songs that are played please.....with the artists name. i love the covers of music played in this game.
Look for music in the game folder, called the music folder and the usual mp3 format, try

Reactions: Damo324

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
is there anything that unlocks the whole lains mod gallery? only able to select a few scene replays from MELODY, thanks

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Haven't played this in awhile and catching up on it (skimmed through the last few pages of this thread)...

Is this game winding down and coming to an end now? (Seeing how there's multiple characters with endings at this point) Has MrDots said what he intends to do after this yet?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Haven't played this in awhile and catching up on it (skimmed through the last few pages of this thread)...

Is this game winding down and coming to an end now? (Seeing how there's multiple characters with endings at this point) Has MrDots said what he intends to do after this yet?
It's winding down, yes. Some branches of the story paths you can take (with specific women) are already established, while others remain open (depending again, on the options you take). Multiple saved paths makes sense when playing this game if you want to experience most of what it has to offer, IMHO.

No word yet on their plans for the next project.

Reactions: crewfalcons

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It's winding down, yes. Some branches of the story paths you can take (with specific women) are already established, while others remain open (depending again, on the options you take). Multiple saved paths makes sense when playing this game if you want to experience most of what it has to offer, IMHO.

No word yet on their plans for the next project.
I'm over 330 on points 400 is the last petal to turn representing the perfect manager so I figure 2 or 3 more updates max.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Monogamous Amy path is still broken at start of week 10, spend valentines day alone but still wake up with Melody and only choice is making out. Talks about losing her virginity night before and in stats she back in relationship but still a virgin.

EDIT seems you can correct the stats and relock Melody and soon as the bedroom and shower scene finished melody suddenly at home and on phone and you now finishing cleaning and Melody' virginity reborn.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes