4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Monogamous Amy path is still broken at start of week 10, spend valentines day alone but still wake up with Melody and only choice is making out. Talks about losing her virginity night before and in stats she back in relationship but still a virgin.

EDIT seems you can correct the stats and relock Melody and soon as the bedroom and shower scene finished melody suddenly at home and on phone and you now finishing cleaning and Melody' virginity reborn.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
the lewd gallery contains images which does not exist in actual game. Would it be implemented or is it just a CG Concept ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when she dumps mc go back in history (scroll up) and use method above and play on.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I love this game, but I feel like it should only have 1 or 2 more updates and end there, especially since it feels like there's not much left for the story. The same with DMD, which honestly, minus one major plot point, should also be coming to an end soon.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I love this game, but I feel like it should only have 1 or 2 more updates and end there, especially since it feels like there's not much left for the story. The same with DMD, which honestly, minus one major plot point, should also be coming to an end soon.
Agreed. I feel the last few updates have been meandering along and I've been thoroughly bored playing them. In my opinion they could have ended this game a while ago, as there is little left of note or intrigue to care about, unless you are desperate for the Melody/Sophia harem route.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Agreed. I feel the last few updates have been meandering along and I've been thoroughly bored playing them. In my opinion they could have ended this game a while ago, as there is little left of note or intrigue to care about, unless you are desperate for the Melody/Sophia harem route.
yeah, I feel the last major event and the last update we needed was retrieving Melody's guitar, though the last update wasn't terrible (as it was a way to handle Melody's band). With that though, we are now at this point to where all that's left is for mc to marry Melody and join her band (because it's going to happen, especially since she needs a drummer, and it'll make the most sense for him to join her and be a permanent member alongside her).

With DMD, I feel that the only plot point left is Ds mom finding them (and possibly discovering their secret), but honestly, the story felt extremely stagnate lately. A portion of me wishes DMD would have gone down one of the original routes that were planed, where D was being forced into marrying someone else, and Chapter 2 would have ended with MC having to figure out a way to get her out of it and Chapter 3 was focused on leading up to rescuing D from the arranged marriage.

Reactions: Watcher X

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
With DMD, I feel that the only plot point left is Ds mom finding them (and possibly discovering their secret), but honestly, the story felt extremely stagnate lately. A portion of me wishes DMD would have gone down one of the original routes that were planed, where D was being forced into marrying someone else, and Chapter 2 would have ended with MC having to figure out a way to get her out of it and Chapter 3 was focused on leading up to rescuing D from the arranged marriage.
You might be assuming that the DMD main plot is essentially done, but that may not be the case. Among other things, we're hearing hints that it may not have a "final" ending (e.g., marriage). Plus, promised relationships and fetishes have yet to be realized, while the mother route is definitely still open (as you mentioned).

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
hmm so th
To the Mods, this relates to the Melody in-game Music, and of course Melody related, and i hope the following is acceptable.

Melody Original In-Game Music, Background Music and sounds, complete to Game V12.0.

(Apologies for the wall of text :)

I have been collecting the Melody Game Music to add to my Music collection, and trying to display them in my Clementine Media player how i wish to see them, and its been an interesting experience. I have now organized (still ongoing) the Melody songs into their respective Game weeks, along with Sophia and MC when they have participated. I have also decided to locate the original Artists, or cover Artists, and assumed they would all be creative commons and free to use, and so far most are, but not all. Then i have created directories for each, and located both the sound and video files (when found) and included them also in their respective directory. In addition, i have copied over the original in-game music and sounds directories, as some sort of easy to go to backup of audio untouched by my grubby little hands. This of course is in addition to the Music directory, being available in every Melody game release anyway, but not W5 (Week 5) Music Directory or some other tracks, and might be useful to someone.

I have also created some cover art for most directories, relevant to the Artist, Album or location. I have also created a text file like this one, as a note for this fool to get some sense or handle on the Melody Music, Lessons, when Music started, and is there actually music in those early weeks? That file "Melody Weeks 1, 2 & 3 Music V2.0" is also in the Box Melody Directory as below, hope it helps someone.

I have decided to throw open this work to the forum, as one or two others are also collecting some tracks, and that missing W5 (Week 5) Directory could be confusing to new players. And i have uploaded everything to a Box account, and the following link will take you to the Melody directory. You are free to copy any items as you wish, but remember, i do not own anything within the directory except the text files, and the contents and copyright are still owned by the Artists, either original or copy Artists. The Album art images have been taken mainly from the Game, or YouTube screen shots, and i don't own them either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm so the only one not listed irl is i'll be your soldier cause you are my savior song.. too bad. she sing nice, good voice. def worth more focus and attention.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
regarding the game... soo i dont suppose there is a chance to get to do something with Jade?
I wanted same but atm it lookslike no since mc and melody are so committed to eachothers (besides mc banging xianne and sophie).

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I wanted same but atm it lookslike no since mc and melody are so committed to eachothers (besides mc banging xianne and sophie).
Humm, MrDots take time to a discussion between them, i don’t think it’s for nothing after....

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes