4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
They've already stated that this update will be released on October 31st (or Halloween).
So for some that could be early on November 1st, and others, in the late hours of October 31st for where they are situated in the world.

Going by previous game day posts of MrDots (which are usually ALWAYS on time), it will be out approximately 26-31 hours from when I've posted this. Then again, he may just post the update six hours earlier than scheduled like he did with DMD last month, if we're lucky! ;)
let's cross our fingers then;)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
it would be stupid if Melody gets pregnant right? :)
she's on the rise now to become a famous singer, the kid wouldn't fit in the final story, right? :D

Edd28

Sep 2, 2019
it would be stupid if Melody gets pregnant right? :)
she's on the rise now to become a famous singer, the kid wouldn't fit in the final story, right? :D
I think pregnancy could be shown but in a kind of epiloge of the the future with melody

Reactions: Trojaner

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i am on the melody only path, max points, the works... :)
but, she is 19 right? MC is her manager, and if he knocks her up in the rise of her carrer, that would be retarded as hell right? :D

maybe in the end dev shows us 10 years later pic of Melody and MC and their 2 girls sitting on the porch of a huge ass house just having fun, the end :)

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
Being a big fan of DMD, I never wanted to give this game a chance because I was so frustrated with what ended up happening and how long it takes for DMD releases now because of this game, because the dev catered to the social and morals police. It's been a long time now though and I'm kind of curious. Plus I realized when it came to DMD the daughter is actually my least favorite character, probably because of how she is written her personality and her looks.

So that's why I have become curious with this game. Ignoring fetishes for a moment, when comparing these games for the story/plot, how well the characters are written, the dialogue system and how many different paths the player can take, how does this game compare to DMD? Worse? Equal? Which game does what better?

What fetishes does it actually contain? Are there plans for a harem ending? Can the player date multiple characters? Is there cheating? How many characters have actual romance options? Is the content extremely vanilla and tame(because the author is afraid of losing money), or does it get a bit spicy? Finally, to people that played DMD, is this game worth a play through?

Thanks for reading this and possibly answering some of my questions.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Being a big fan of DMD, I never wanted to give this game a chance because I was so frustrated with what ended up happening and how long it takes for DMD releases now because of this game, because the dev catered to the social and morals police. It's been a long time now though and I'm kind of curious. Plus I realized when it came to DMD the daughter is actually my least favorite character, probably because of how she is written her personality and her looks.

So that's why I have become curious with this game. Ignoring fetishes for a moment, when comparing these games for the story/plot, how well the characters are written, the dialogue system and how many different paths the player can take, how does this game compare to DMD? Worse? Equal? Which game does what better?

What fetishes does it actually contain? Are there plans for a harem ending? Can the player date multiple characters? Is there cheating? How many characters have actual romance options? Is the content extremely vanilla and tame(because the author is afraid of losing money), or does it get a bit spicy? Finally, to people that played DMD, is this game worth a play through?

Thanks for reading this and possibly answering some of my questions.
Did not play DMD yet, so I can only answer a few questions.

- No harem ending, but a possible threesome / foursome ending. This will cost you the "Perfect Ending" though.
- Multiple dating is possible, but again, no perfect ending if you aren't faithful to Melody.
- Romance options: If you mean, amount of women you can sleep with? Six. Women who have a dedicated ending? Five - one of them a bad ending with the Ex (who has no sex scene).

Reactions: Mormont
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes