4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Being a big fan of DMD, I never wanted to give this game a chance because I was so frustrated with what ended up happening and how long it takes for DMD releases now because of this game, because the dev catered to the social and morals police. It's been a long time now though and I'm kind of curious. Plus I realized when it came to DMD the daughter is actually my least favorite character, probably because of how she is written her personality and her looks.

So that's why I have become curious with this game. Ignoring fetishes for a moment, when comparing these games for the story/plot, how well the characters are written, the dialogue system and how many different paths the player can take, how does this game compare to DMD? Worse? Equal? Which game does what better?

What fetishes does it actually contain? Are there plans for a harem ending? Can the player date multiple characters? Is there cheating? How many characters have actual romance options? Is the content extremely vanilla and tame(because the author is afraid of losing money), or does it get a bit spicy? Finally, to people that played DMD, is this game worth a play through?

Thanks for reading this and possibly answering some of my questions.
It's not that he caved into the morally upright forces, because if he had, DMD would have been abandoned. If he had kept going with DMD on the P site by hiding what he was doing with DMD, he would have been reported eventually, and they would have shut him down.
The money site that threw a fit is pretty much the biggest, and since he is doing this for the money, it only makes sense to go where the most money can be found. The buy me a coffee site is not really a good alternative to the P site.

MrDots and his team believed enough in the DMD story, that they willingly put themselves in a situation where they have to plot out two different stories at the same time, so that they could keep DMD going, while still making the money that makes it all worthwhile doing. I write short stories, and I do not even want to think about the problems of trying to do two of them at the same time.
Is their solution perfect, no, but it is the only one that satisfies most of their needs.

Old guy young girl.
No harem route.
yes to dating others, but you can't get the good ending with Melody if you do. Melodies best friend can keep a secret and is good for a quicky.
Also, you can get a threesome with MC, Melody and her best friend.
It's not vanilla, but there is nothing extreme, either.

arms99

May 11, 2018

Hi everyone!

“Melody v0.13” is planned to be released today at 7 PM UTC
Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time it will be available for you to download and play:

• The basic update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
  • The walkthrough will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The Extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.
Thanks for your support, MrDots.

D

Deleted member 2758

Somebody pls upload a save at the end of last version. !!! Thanks in advance. Or just link a comment where save is from before ! Thank you

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
The funny thing about my case is that I only discovered this game a month ago and I missed all the waiting between updates, having it all from the start. Just when I got hooked on, I found out that the next update will be the end of the game. Fate played a cruel trick on me.

Reactions: Darkaura

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The funny thing about my case is that I only discovered this game a month ago and I missed all the waiting between updates, having it all from the start. Just when I got hooked on, I found out that the next update will be the end of the game. Fate played a cruel trick on me.
If that was happening with some of the oldest games,like SU par example,you will be so much lucky

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes