• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I started playing Melody today. I don't know if it was a mistake that I had played Dating my Daughter before. Now I see similarities everywhere. And yet, I miss the mystery a bit after Dee met Melody at Koko's party. Knowing her future from the next game, she no longer has that aura of mystery. But well, I didn't know beforehand which game was first and that there would be some connections between them. But for now I like the atmosphere, we'll see what happens next.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started playing Melody today. I don't know if it was a mistake that I had played Dating my Daughter before. Now I see similarities everywhere. And yet, I miss the mystery a bit after Dee met Melody at Koko's party. Knowing her future from the next game, she no longer has that aura of mystery. But well, I didn't know beforehand which game was first and that there would be some connections between them. But for now I like the atmosphere, we'll see what happens next.
dmd tells melody's canonical ending like sl tells dmd's future but now how either of them got to there.

koko doesn't appear much on this.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
dmd tells melody's canonical ending like sl tells dmd's future but now how either of them got to there.

koko doesn't appear much on this.
Well i just download Sunshine Love today, but wanted to play Melody first. So You are telling me, that DmD will be mentioned in SL? Hmmm, interesting. As future Emperor said:

Palpek.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i just download Sunshine Love today, but wanted to play Melody first. So You are telling me, that DmD will be mentioned in SL? Hmmm, interesting. As future Emperor said:
yes she will appear on some ads and mel and fi and xi will appear too (just briefly).

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
yes she will appear on some ads and mel and fi and xi will appear too (just briefly).
So knowing life, and certainly knowing me, when I start playing SL and see Dee or another character from DmD, I will feel nostalgic and sad that I have already finished that game.
I see that it's the same as in games from Inceton Games. In Lust Theory, MC and his (canonically sister, but you can choose your own) play Summer with Mia, and in several places in Lust Theory 2 there are graphics from Returnin to Mia ;)
Not to mention characters from all these games appearing at different times, creating a crossover of sorts. :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So knowing life, and certainly knowing me, when I start playing SL and see Dee or another character from DmD, I will feel nostalgic and sad that I have already finished that game.
I see that it's the same as in games from Inceton Games. In Lust Theory, MC and his (canonically sister, but you can choose your own) play Summer with Mia, and in several places in Lust Theory 2 there are graphics from Returnin to Mia ;)
Not to mention characters from all these games appearing at different times, creating a crossover of sorts. :D
on dots games they happen after or before dmd.

well inceton took it's time to release lwm's renpy version 1st part and later parts and later same with swm2/rtm and it's parts so nostalgic all the time.

chars appearing on other games is just promoting those games.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
CXX I'll tell you that it looks a bit weird when I play out of order. I saw Melody for the first time in DmD. There she was already a well-known celebrity, confident and knowing her own value. Of course, she was also nice and sociable. And now, knowing all this, I start playing Melody, when I see a shy, unsure of herself teenager, it looks so strange ;)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
chars appearing on other games is just promoting those games
Seath went much further and fully integrated main characters from his games into the other games as secondary characters. It got quite messy though as most of the people who didn't play his other games think "WTF happening?" ))

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
CXX I'll tell you that it looks a bit weird when I play out of order. I saw Melody for the first time in DmD. There she was already a well-known celebrity, confident and knowing her own value. Of course, she was also nice and sociable. And now, knowing all this, I start playing Melody, when I see a shy, unsure of herself teenager, it looks so strange ;)
well melody saw light way after dmd's father and dee had seen mel performing and in sl we saw those ads about dee way before dmd had ended.

won't happen on next dots game since sl finishes soon.

Seath went much further and fully integrated main characters from his games into the other games as secondary characters. It got quite messy though as most of the people who didn't play his other games think "WTF happening?" ))
yea that's asking for troubles from supporters if they don't care other games.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I know this character model is used in DmD, but in this particular screenshot, looking at Amy's face, I immediately see Rachel, Dee's mother...
Screenshot 2023-12-13 11-35-15.png

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
OK, now i'm starting to regret that i did not play Melody first. When i saw familiar face from DMD, or should i say it in DMD. It's always more fun when the creators can make even a small crossover ;) Seaside everywhere :D
Screenshot 2023-12-15 09-40-06.jpg

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I'm at the part where Izzy is leaving for her new job...I would end game now to be with Izzy...I find her extremely sexy...is there a chance to end up with her or is the game geared towards ending with Melody? thanks

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes