4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Deangela

May 20, 2020
the animation is jittering and i tried to redownload the game and it still does it. Anyone know what is going on with the game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the animation is jittering and i tried to redownload the game and it still does it. Anyone know what is going on with the game?
your computer sux.

anyways press shift+g down and start game and choose other renderer and try again (w/o shift+g).

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The neighbor words of farewell was "in the next life (i forgot the whole words bcz the last time i playes was in 2019)"

When she said that it pains me like its her last word before dies

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, so, been playing this from the start and enjoying it (as it doesn't take much puzzling to do things), but, I just got asked 'who am I supposed to be with' and I get the list of the four main females in the game.
Is this where the game can take multiple paths or is it always Melody as the main interest.
I'm not clear on how much gameplay would be involved if I went for Izzy or Becca or even Amy as they are very much secondary and tertiary characters and as the game is called 'Melody' I guess we are supposed to choose Melody, I just wonder what happens if you don't choose her at this point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, so, been playing this from the start and enjoying it (as it doesn't take much puzzling to do things), but, I just got asked 'who am I supposed to be with' and I get the list of the four main females in the game.
Is this where the game can take multiple paths or is it always Melody as the main interest.
there are several endings, like going to live with ex-gf, hitch up with mel's auntie, end up with girl next door, etc. only with whom mc can't end up with is fi and xi and that other band member who offers sex to mc.

melody is main star, others ending end game before end.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes