4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Didn't expect such an elaborated reply, thanks for all the infos !

And interestingly enough, I actually used the walkthrough since week 3 cause yeah, some choices were kinda... 'weird', well, to me, but it's the walkthrough that lets me open every path hahaha, that's why I asked here, thought it was fishy.

Well, before you replied, I found out pretty fast the Amy path would clash with Melody, so I re-loaded a save and ended things with her instead.

But otherwise, yeah, Izzy (wanted to end it next time I see her) and Becca (this one was going to be tougher... she really is a nice girl) are still a thing, so, glad to know I fucked up already ! Still isn't clear though, started fooling around a bit before the Melody path was even becoming something... oh well.

Anyway, thanks again !
Do not worry, so called "the best" ending is not considered as such by many people, me included.
Since the second to best is much more homely and has that human dimension.

Reactions: Sasanid
Mar 29, 2023
I know, but I would personally love to see what happens with them. They can pick up the story at some point when Melody gets moves in to the MC's apartment, gets proposed to or while she's touring. Something like that. Even if it was a kinetic, I'd be all for it and be interested in the story between them
Well if you're curious what happened to melody and her husband, there are some references of them in the game "Dating my daughter" from the same dev. In part 4, the daughter of the mc meets melody and there are (i think) some references about life after melody's story. I'm not entirely sure since I haven't played this avn yet ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well if you're curious what happened to melody and her husband, there are some references of them in the game "Dating my daughter" from the same dev. In part 4, the daughter of the mc meets melody and there are (i think) some references about life after melody's story. I'm not entirely sure since I haven't played this avn yet ;)
on main game melody is only seen from distance and then dmd's f and dee meet her at koko's party briefly.

May 12, 2023
on main game melody is only seen from distance and then dmd's f and dee meet her at koko's party briefly.
Played DMD, wasn't that into it. Don't like D's proportions, just wasn't big on the game, and yeah, I did see the scene with Melody talking about her life and her husband.

Not that high on Sunshine Love either. Melody's my crown jewel for Dots games and the musician theme suits me perfectly, but yeah, DMD was eh. I mean, Dee's cute, Melody's better.

Mar 17, 2023
One of best stories if not the best that I've read in adult stories telling. This is one of the ones that I wish I could forget and re read again from a fresh perspective.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes