4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Is there way to get 3 of them bcs tried once and Got dumped by everyone XD
If you focus on Mel but mess around with Fi and have Mel and Fi mess around you get a 3some
I you also mess around with Xianne and encourage her to get with Fi then you can have a Mel, Fi, Xi foursome!

May 12, 2023
You think so. Which is not true. She is clearly into men. She just needs a proper dick to guide her ;) The MC is apparently is not one of those.
Would've loved to have seen a spin off game with Sophia and Xianne. I mean DMD was alright, not great, Melody in my opinion was far more superior, maybe just because I'm biased because I'm a musician

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
To the Mods, this relates to the Melody in-game Music, and of course Melody related, and i hope the following is acceptable.

Melody Original In-Game Music, Background Music and sounds, complete to Game V12.0.

(Apologies for the wall of text :)

I have been collecting the Melody Game Music to add to my Music collection, and trying to display them in my Clementine Media player how i wish to see them, and its been an interesting experience. I have now organized (still ongoing) the Melody songs into their respective Game weeks, along with Sophia and MC when they have participated. I have also decided to locate the original Artists, or cover Artists, and assumed they would all be creative commons and free to use, and so far most are, but not all. Then i have created directories for each, and located both the sound and video files (when found) and included them also in their respective directory. In addition, i have copied over the original in-game music and sounds directories, as some sort of easy to go to backup of audio untouched by my grubby little hands. This of course is in addition to the Music directory, being available in every Melody game release anyway, but not W5 (Week 5) Music Directory or some other tracks, and might be useful to someone.

I have also created some cover art for most directories, relevant to the Artist, Album or location. I have also created a text file like this one, as a note for this fool to get some sense or handle on the Melody Music, Lessons, when Music started, and is there actually music in those early weeks? That file "Melody Weeks 1, 2 & 3 Music V2.0" is also in the Box Melody Directory as below, hope it helps someone.

I have decided to throw open this work to the forum, as one or two others are also collecting some tracks, and that missing W5 (Week 5) Directory could be confusing to new players. And i have uploaded everything to a Box account, and the following link will take you to the Melody directory. You are free to copy any items as you wish, but remember, i do not own anything within the directory except the text files, and the contents and copyright are still owned by the Artists, either original or copy Artists. The Album art images have been taken mainly from the Game, or YouTube screen shots, and i don't own them either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this, i also have most of the versions of the game incase anything was deleted with newer versions.
Also looking for singer for the song called "a song that tells me about you"

Reactions: JonasSnr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for this, i also have most of the versions of the game incase anything was deleted with newer versions.
nothing has been deleted.

about songs you could ask from devs, they will give some answer.

May 12, 2023
right. early mel is changing juices with fi but even that is vanilla stuff.
Yup. When I went through DMD, I had to make sure I kept Dee all to myself. There were a couple of choices in that game that I had to make sure I didn't do. Used the WT mods & PDFs, got both Solo Dee endings and was thrilled to see Melody's cameo in it. That was a decent game, but Dee's measurements are so outta whack.

If she had a smaller chest (like Sophia's or Xianne's) she would've been perfect. That game's "family" ending wasn't as rough as this one was (Melody losing her record contract, singing at a local bar) At least Dee in that game still had fame. Melody just became a lounge singer. But I digress

If that member wants a sharing game, DMD is the way to go. Thankfully, Melody never had that, and I even kept her away from Sophia & Xianne and I'm very proud of that :ROFLMAO:

But those two need a spinoff game for sure

May 12, 2023
sure but fem mc games aren't that popular and dunno if dots supporters would like that.
I know, but I would personally love to see what happens with them. They can pick up the story at some point when Melody gets moves in to the MC's apartment, gets proposed to or while she's touring. Something like that. Even if it was a kinetic, I'd be all for it and be interested in the story between them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know, but I would personally love to see what happens with them. They can pick up the story at some point when Melody gets moves in to the MC's apartment, gets proposed to or while she's touring. Something like that. Even if it was a kinetic, I'd be all for it and be interested in the story between them
well between melody and sl they were travelling around the world.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well can choose from couple others to live with but those are early endings.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes