4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dmd involved melody originally too but that didn't get announced here.

May 12, 2023
Wow, there are so many great games out there, don't waste so much time on one game. ;)
he has moved to other games.
I certainly have, but the MC's background in this game inspired me to write an actual novel that's approaching 300 pages, even though it's in a different world than this one.

Yes this game is long-winded at times, and surely super unrealistic with the Superstar ending and how everything gets to that point, but as a musician, it's very near and dear to my heart, as cxx has seen me say in here many times. Every once and a while I'll come back to it. It's very special to me this game. That's just how it is

Reactions: MrFriendly

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
What a gentle and pleasant game is the best I've played! After the game, I even felt a little sad, I didn't want to part with Melody. This game has taken a place in my heart!

Reactions: Kirimaru

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a gentle and pleasant game is the best I've played! After the game, I even felt a little sad, I didn't want to part with Melody. This game has taken a place in my heart!
she makes appearances on other games by this dev.

Reactions: xvAresvx

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The "best" ending is kind of bad mm.....
dissapointing...
You mean when she becomes a star? I haven't finished the game yet (slowly waddling through it) but the endings were spoiled to me and I think I prefer the family way. It's a pity we can't live happily with little naughty Sofia as a throuple.

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
You mean when she becomes a star? I haven't finished the game yet (slowly waddling through it) but the endings were spoiled to me and I think I prefer the family way. It's a pity we can't live happily with little naughty Sofia as a throuple.
Yes, that one. She travels and shit probably doing drugs and fucking random assholes, barely sees the MC, cares more about her career. It better to knock her up and make her career fail, more happy ending with baby. Very sweet.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know in DMD - Fantasy Scene Collection, I'm going to play today:)
she appears in main game too and short visit on sl.

It's a pity we can't live happily with little naughty Sofia as a throuple.
fi has her own life and she and xi fell in love with each other. this was never harem or poly game, single LI with whom to spend time and end up and fi and xi aren't LIs.

What ya gonna do??
he wants ending where mc is in poly relationship with mel and fo.

Yes, that one. She travels and shit probably doing drugs and fucking random assholes, barely sees the MC, cares more about her career. It better to knock her up and make her career fail, more happy ending with baby. Very sweet.
well on other ending mc travels so not any better. mc could have traveled together but decided better not to.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes