4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Sweet Sweet Fantasy

Hello again to all of our loyal supporters!
Not long to go now until we drop the first of two releases from our “DMD Fantasy scene” visual novel!
For today’s preview, we are sharing some renders from a scene that combines characters across two of our much-loved games - DMD and Melody!
Seeing two of our main female love interests in their own scene has been very frequently requested by fans over the past few years.
If you have played DMD until the very end or the first chapter of Sunshine Love, you would have noticed that Melody has appeared in both, as have a number of our other characters across all three of our VNs.
With this very special scene, we find out what happens when singing sensation, Melody, takes more than just a liking to you and your daughter.
What will happen when she makes her true intentions known?
Find out when Melody makes her long-awaited comeback when this special version of DMD (as well as many other scenes that we have created) is released on SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you very much for your continued support!
MrDots

prev1.jpg

Since it involves Melody, I thought I would post it here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dmd involved melody originally too but that didn't get announced here.

May 12, 2023
Wow, there are so many great games out there, don't waste so much time on one game. ;)
he has moved to other games.
I certainly have, but the MC's background in this game inspired me to write an actual novel that's approaching 300 pages, even though it's in a different world than this one.

Yes this game is long-winded at times, and surely super unrealistic with the Superstar ending and how everything gets to that point, but as a musician, it's very near and dear to my heart, as cxx has seen me say in here many times. Every once and a while I'll come back to it. It's very special to me this game. That's just how it is

Reactions: MrFriendly

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
What a gentle and pleasant game is the best I've played! After the game, I even felt a little sad, I didn't want to part with Melody. This game has taken a place in my heart!

Reactions: Kirimaru

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What a gentle and pleasant game is the best I've played! After the game, I even felt a little sad, I didn't want to part with Melody. This game has taken a place in my heart!
she makes appearances on other games by this dev.

Reactions: xvAresvx
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes