4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
it is meant so that she becomes more encouraged.
I can hardly imagine myself standing idle in that situation when the whole love story can come to an abrupt end, just delegating the whole initiative to a young inexperienced girl.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I can hardly imagine myself standing idle in that situation when the whole love story can come to an abrupt end, just delegating the whole initiative to a young inexperienced girl.
The literal opening of the game is:

Bethany has such a strong hold over the MC that he has to abandon most of his shit
RUNAWAY
HIDE where he went
In order to get free of her.

If you didn't know who the MC was from that, you are just not paying attention.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023

Bethany has such a strong hold over the MC that he has to abandon most of his shit
RUNAWAY
HIDE where he went

Well, I would probably leave my stuff behind as well just to avoid all the ugly scenes and save the precious time of my life. But not being able to fight for love of his life? Come on MC, grow a pair! Be the man not only because of having the thing dangling between your legs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, I would probably leave my stuff behind as well just to avoid all the ugly scenes and save the precious time of my life. But not being able to fight for love of his life? Come on MC, grow a pair! Be the man not only because of having the thing dangling between your legs.
Whether your argument has merit or not is irrelevant. The game is long completed and is not going to change now, no matter how strongly any of us argue, either for or against your position.

Your choices are two: either accept the MC as he has been presented or try another game.

Thank you for expressing your opinion.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Whether your argument has merit or not is irrelevant. The game is long completed and is not going to change now
The same principle can be applied for any film, book, music etc. that have been published. So, shouldn't we criticize them? I don't think so.
Anyway, the game is good, I just can't relate myself to that kind of MC, that's all.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The same principle can be applied for any film, book, music etc. that have been published. So, shouldn't we criticize them? I don't think so.
Anyway, the game is good, I just can't relate myself to that kind of MC, that's all.

Thank you for hearing me out.
Yep. I think most of us welcome your opinions about what you like or don't in a game. Just don't expect anything to change for a long-completed one, obviously.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she needed to take initiative or she wouldn't get past of stage fright later.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017

RUNAWAY
HIDE where he went

Maybe it's called jealousy? ;)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
This sounds like it is written by a Brit who has never spoken to a girl outside of his immediate family in his life.
I was thinking whom the MC reminded me. Now I remember some of my German female friends who were complaining to me that to fuck a British man you need to explicitly tell him about your desire and may be a few times in a row so he is completely sure that it's not a joke and not a trap. And may be you have to take the initiative all by yourself even further in case he still has some doubts )))
The setting is rather South European though. Looks like France or Italy.
Still I agree the game is good and wholesome, just a bit different approach to romancing.

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
These are the kinds of guys, usually, who get nothing and never will.
That's what I was grumbling about a couple of pages ago. I like the story very much but I would never wank off on my first (and second) date with a beautiful girl (Amy) just because I'm not sure if she is ready for me despite that she openly said she wants sex with me. So, I can't fully relate to the MC and the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: business_casual
May 12, 2023
just don't become like mark takagi who constantly replayed this and made changes to scripts to "fine tune" gameplay.
Yeah, I must've replayed this game at least 40-50 times just to try to better a point or two in score, but finally I realized I was maxed out nearly from the start.

I still have it installed and the MC from that game was the inspiration to write a novel based on characters from VNs of a different world. I have to say, Melody (the game and the girl) holds a very dear place in my heart.

I even rewrote the game script to edit out all the "keen" word usage and cleaned up the grammar and conversations

PS: Nice to see people are still thinking of me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
May 12, 2023
The songs are actually in the game files if you have it installed on your hard drive. Just go into the "game" folder and the "music" folder should be there. The tracks are separated into weeks, but they're all there.

As far as an actual list, I don't think that exists. I've looked myself before I pulled them directly from the game files

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes