4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do not know which sex scene with Amy in a garage you refer to.
after dinner with her and mel at that restaurant mc and amy have sex on top of her car. if is on both femmes path then hell breaks loose and game over.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
after dinner with her and mel at that restaurant mc and amy have sex on top of her car. if is on both femmes path then hell breaks loose and game over.
Well, I haven't got that far yet. I was talking about first two evenings after the Amy's birthday when she and the MC just started to get intimate. Thanks for the warning /spoiler anyway. ))

Reactions: lodipmalu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I haven't got that far yet. I was talking about first two evenings after the Amy's birthday when she and the MC just started to get intimate. Thanks for the warning /spoiler anyway. ))
you are supposed to date 1 girl at a time. aunt amy takes things slow like others but her slow is slower than others.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
you are supposed to date 1 girl at a time. aunt amy takes things slow like others but her slow is slower than others.
Well, that what puzzles me. Amy doesn't want it slow. She's a grown girl and she perfectly knows what she wants. She wants it NOW. But it's the bloody MC (not me) who is cruelly teasing and torturing her, and deprives the poor woman of her basic needs (which is a nice lovely f*ck).
That's what I see in the game, how it is written, anyway. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, that what puzzles me. Amy doesn't want it slow. She's a grown girl and she perfectly knows what she wants. She wants it NOW. But it's the bloody MC (not me) who is cruelly teasing and torturing her, and deprives the poor woman of her basic needs (which is a nice lovely f*ck).
That's what I see in the game, how it is written, anyway. ;)
eventually she will hop on mc's dick.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Damn! I came to the point when Melody bumps into Bethany for the second time and it hit me like a brick in the face. I know that the MC is a gentleman. Sometimes too gentle like in the situations with Amy that I described earlier. But just now I realized what a spineless bastard he is. He is just standing there and mumbling and does nothing to defend his love, so the younger girl has to do all the fighting by herself.
I so much lost trust in the MC, just do not know if I shall continue playing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn! I came to the point when Melody bumps into Bethany for the second time and it hit me like a brick in the face. I know that the MC is a gentleman. Sometimes too gentle like in the situations with Amy that I described earlier. But just now I realized what a spineless bastard he is. He is just standing there and mumbling and does nothing to defend his love, so the younger girl has to do all the fighting by herself.
I so much lost trust in the MC, just do not know if I shall continue playing.
it is meant so that she becomes more encouraged.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
it is meant so that she becomes more encouraged.
I can hardly imagine myself standing idle in that situation when the whole love story can come to an abrupt end, just delegating the whole initiative to a young inexperienced girl.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I can hardly imagine myself standing idle in that situation when the whole love story can come to an abrupt end, just delegating the whole initiative to a young inexperienced girl.
The literal opening of the game is:

Bethany has such a strong hold over the MC that he has to abandon most of his shit
RUNAWAY
HIDE where he went
In order to get free of her.

If you didn't know who the MC was from that, you are just not paying attention.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The literal opening of the game is:

Bethany has such a strong hold over the MC that he has to abandon most of his shit
RUNAWAY
HIDE where he went
In order to get free of her.

If you didn't know who the MC was from that, you are just not paying attention.
Well, I would probably leave my stuff behind as well just to avoid all the ugly scenes and save the precious time of my life. But not being able to fight for love of his life? Come on MC, grow a pair! Be the man not only because of having the thing dangling between your legs.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes