4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Anto985

Feb 2, 2022
So... why is Sophia saying my MC slept with her when no such thing happened?
I have the same problem when doing melody only path + sophia/melody lesbian path

The mc caught them, melody ran after him and they had a frustrating discussion, the mc was absolutely not upset she had just cheated on him.
Then the next day he talks with sophia and melody afterwards they talk between them and sophia thinks mc has hidden he had slept with her, right?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Just did a replay and this game still holds up even though it's an older one. One thing to be careful of if you're going for the Rock Superstar ending, make sure under the "relationship" tab in preferences that all other girls paths except Melody's and Sophia/Xianne lesbian path are turned to "locked" even though I've played it before and gotten Superstar ending (plus all the others except Amy who I never cared for) it wasn't allowing MC and Melody to open for Koko. Turns out that, even though I broke up with Izzy, the relationship flag still showed unlocked. Clicked it to locked and, lo and behold, opening for Koko.

Reactions: str8up

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Turns out that, even though I broke up with Izzy, the relationship flag still showed unlocked. Clicked it to locked and, lo and behold, opening for Koko.
maybe you missed some points or something else since on my manwhore play melody and her mc met koko and got superstar ending (ofc i locked all unlocked paths before mel and her mc going on office to sign papers, i cheated and added 415 or so points). could be rare bug that even after breaking up izzy remains unlocked.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
maybe you missed some points or something else since on my manwhore play melody and her mc met koko and got superstar ending (ofc i locked all unlocked paths before mel and her mc going on office to sign papers, i cheated and added 415 or so points). could be rare bug that even after breaking up izzy remains unlocked.
Yeah, no big deal, really. I musta replayed this game 5 or 6 times by now, still find it enjoyable. Just kind of public service in case anyone scratches their head thinking"I used Lain's mod and still misses Superstar, WTF?" :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, no big deal, really. I musta replayed this game 5 or 6 times by now, still find it enjoyable. Just kind of public service in case anyone scratches their head thinking"I used Lain's mod and still misses Superstar, WTF?" :)
well there are bits and pieces.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I love this game and everything about it. The only thing that would make it better is to put the sound of the girl moaning when they are having sex or fingering themselves. I do have 1 question though. In order to get the keys for Koko do I have to click on them or do I automatically get them if I choose a right answer?

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
I love this game and everything about it. The only thing that would make it better is to put the sound of the girl moaning when they are having sex or fingering themselves. I do have 1 question though. In order to get the keys for Koko do I have to click on them or do I automatically get them if I choose a right answer?
What you mean exactly?
To be able to do the opening of her shows in Europe you say?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
You will get 400 points and all the keys if your make all the right decisions and are totallly devoted to Melody and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Draco6393

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there are "few" problems with sounds and 1 would be cost and other monotonous.

You will get 400 points and all the keys if your make all the right decisions and are totallly devoted to Melody and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's w/o editing save besides 14th.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Any mods that enable the quick menu for this game? I get tired of clicking fairly quickly and prefer to run on auto so I can snack while I read
Copy the "unren-dev.rpy" file, which I attached, here, into the game folder. Open up the game, start playing the game and press SHIFT + O. Then type: quick_menu=True and hit ENTER. You'll have to press SHIFT + O and type quick_menu=True every time you continue playing the game, though.

edit: or just copy the file "z_replay screen.rpy" into the game folder. :D

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to lock replay gallery, when i played this game for the first time, it is unlocked completely
close game, delete saves folder in \game folder and then delete melody folder in \appdata\roaming\renpy.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes