4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Oct 12, 2022
MC is Just perfect sla...man from the fem point of view in "Perfect" playthrough
I'm at 9 week now in my Pure Solo Melody run, and I want my MC to finish his life already...

Nah, game is good, at least MC is not offering Melody to Spice things... or threesome with BBC (like in some other game), and she (we) can decide not to become Lesbo (bi-curious)
that's one of the many reasons I refuse to even play DMD. I don't even like the idea of the choice for MMF crap, but I don't want to get sickened by that, especially in the context you're saying it in.

Ugh! :sick: :mad:

Oct 12, 2022
mmf on dmd is easy to prevent from starting.
I know, I just don't like the idea of having the choice for it, but that's for that thread, not this one, but I tried the game a few days ago and didn't like several things about it, but like I said, for that thread, not here :LOL:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
mmf on dmd is easy to prevent from starting.
Yes we can, but it feels like swimming against the flow, in terms of writing

Tbh I have no problems with avoidable Ntr or sharing if it's good written and explained and not Just "let's cuck the MC, cause Why not" thing

Still MC in Melody game is made to be cuckold, perfect babysitter without any will to struggle, so it feels like game is Intended for Ntr but... author Just not included it

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Tbh I have no problems with avoidable Ntr or sharing if it's good written and explained and not Just "let's cuck the MC, cause Why not" thing

Still MC in Melody game is made to be cuckold, perfect babysitter without any will to struggle, so it feels like game is Intended for Ntr but... author Just not included it
What are you even talking... In DMD I haven't seen Martin since CH1... nothing against the flow... If you made cuck decisions then that's on you.

And the MC in Melody is even less a cuck. He struggles with is ex-gf... that's all.
I think you have no idea how people act and behave... might wanna leave your basement for a while and socialize more... you might learn something.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
What are you even talking... In DMD I haven't seen Martin since CH1... nothing against the flow... If you made cuck decisions then that's on you.

And the MC in Melody is even less a cuck. He struggles with is ex-gf... that's all.
I think you have no idea how people act and behave... might wanna leave your basement for a while and socialize more... you might learn something.
Nah, he was totally under ex's heel, man with no Will, even naive young Melody
was forced to fight for this spineless geek at some point
Not to mention, MC run from ex, ignoring her and afraid to confront her and his problems (like real Alpha man?)

So if you socialize with spiness babysitters only and never seen a man with balls, it's better for you NOT to leave your basement

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1. won't see martin on dmd after 1st chapter besides where mc borrows his van and he comes to take it back.
2. ntr with who? only possible would been mel's antagonist and mel having sex with him would been out of question and record company's boss wouldn't fuck his artists so would have needed to add some other male to story.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wow look at all this drama and back and forth here. Holy shit!

Alright, well, where the fuck do I start?

We all know you're stuck with Melody no matter what (friend route or romantic route)
Melody's friends (Sophia & Xianne) have no separate endings and whatever you do with Melody will determine whether or not those two are involved. You can allow Melody to be with Sophia and/or allow Sophia to be with Xianne

The latter though, I don't get as to why their relationship matters on Melody's ending if you're solo and loyal to her, as I've always been. Sophia & Xianne should be allowed to do their own thing and shouldn't change the chances of the perfect ending with Melody. Anyway, that's another day and another post.

I do agree with Machete on the chauffeur thing, because the first few days you're talking her here and there; home, shopping, clubs, etc. and yes, my first run in this game many months ago I found it annoying, but as their relationship developed, it wasn't a big deal.

You not only make choices as the MC, but you also make them as Melody, and sometimes even as Sophia or Xianne or even Melody herself, and I use the WT mod as well as the PDF WT because there are points in this game where things can get a little complicated with the relationships.

Becca I never liked and she's not around for much of the game, as is Isabella, Tim's sister, but at least she's cuter than Becca. Amy is eh. Sophia & Xianne are cute, and if Xianne was a main girl, she'd be my #1 in this game, but she's not.

I actually really like Melody herself. I like how their relationship grows, and the steps to take in this game. It's actually in the top 3 of my favorite VNs for the relationship building reasons. It doesn't hurt either that I was a musician at one point. I've sang the praises of this game for a long time when I was under my first account, and all of it still holds true today.

You determine what you want to do, as in most VNs. You're stuck with Melody either way up to a point, then either you go separate ways or back to bitch Bethany. It's all your choice and has always been.

I've always always ALWAYS done Melody's solo route perfect ending here, as I don't think the good/family ending was fair to Melody, but again, another post for another day.

There's my answer to all the drama
The first time I played I only got the good ending. I have a hard time having the two of them turn down Sophia. As for getting S&X together it seems like it's canonical, at least for SL. It's been a long time since I finished though, maybe they always get together.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The first time I played I only got the good ending. I have a hard time having the two of them turn down Sophia. As for getting S&X together it seems like it's canonical, at least for SL. It's been a long time since I finished though, maybe they always get together.
mc needs to reject izzy, beth, mel's aunt, sophie and xianne and of course much later not to have sex with that band member.

fi and xi ending together is canonical.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
mc needs to reject izzy, beth, mel's aunt, sophie and xianne and of course much later not to have sex with that band member.

fi and xi ending together is canonical.
I'm aware of that. It just seems odd that you can just have them casual in Melody. I guess their relationship must blossom on its own later on if they end up getting married anyway.

dastryker

Nov 15, 2022
maybe he did and you forgot but if you have turned her off then she shouldn't say things like that.
I didn't forget, and def locked her path out. I was worried it would affect my perfect ending playthrough but ultimately it didn't.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes