4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It would be great if Dots actually makes the unfinished fantasy scenes one day. Not much hope tho.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I think I raised this point a while back, the answer I got was that it might be something they revisit once DMD has been wrapped up, but alas time will tell
DMD wrap up? But that's the cash cow... :HideThePain:
I'm pretty sure everything else has just been a beard to keep the Patreon open since DMD itself isn't allowed there. But apparently, I haven't been paying attention and the latest changelog does indeed mention wrapping things up. I never expected DMD to end until we were all old and grey. So yeah, fingers crossed for revisiting some Melody.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
DMD wrap up? But that's the cash cow... :HideThePain:
I'm pretty sure everything else has just been a beard to keep the Patreon open since DMD itself isn't allowed there. But apparently, I haven't been paying attention and the latest changelog does indeed mention wrapping things up. I never expected DMD to end until we were all old and grey. So yeah, fingers crossed for revisiting some Melody.
No they will finish DMD

Work on SuLo alone until it is finished

Start number 4 next year or whenever SuLo wraps up

It has all been posted here

Why is everyone able to navigate to a message board thread but absolutely incapable of using search -- one of the OLDEST and most BASIC operations executed on the internet???

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No they will finish DMD

Why is everyone able to navigate to a message board thread but absolutely incapable of using search -- one of the OLDEST and most BASIC operations executed on the internet???
Because there's a disease that plagues the majority of humans, one of the OLDEST and most BASIC attributes of humanity since the dawn of time: laziness.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
No they will finish DMD

What needs searching? Was that part of the message related to quoting me? If so, you maybe need to read my message again since I clearly mention I went and checked the changelog.
I also wasn't actually asking any questions btw. My comment was throw away with the beginning being, what I thought, quite sarcastic. As I hoped to indicate with the Harold emoji. But you seem frustrated by it?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How are there so many clueless people who live in a world without a SINGLE small breasted adult woman?!?!?!?!

Does every one of their group come to F95 to say such inane drivel ?!?!!
Honestly, it's hilarious. My personal preference is nothing larger than something around 33Cs or thereabouts. I play tons of games where they have much larger (I'm drawn much more to personality and/or face of the girl than anything else), but I really am not a fan of giant sacks of grain strapped to a girl's chest.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Nice VN. Only negative from my point of view is the plethora of single choice menus. It gets annoying having to click on "Kiss her," "Cup her breast,", "Expose her breast," over and over. If there's a single option there's no need to make a menu of it!

Reactions: Hollibolli

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice VN. Only negative from my point of view is the plethora of single choice menus. It gets annoying having to click on "Kiss her," "Cup her breast,", "Expose her breast," over and over. If there's a single option there's no need to make a menu of it!
well no but menus make game more vn and w/o those it's more kn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MrDots if you ever check this comment section, I gotta praise your writing, the advices MC give are actually pretty good and align with stuff I heard from music teachers!
doubt it, he ignores f95.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes