4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
... some will call that even worse than buttler. Normally a buttler is been paid for his work while a husband HAS to pay :p
The manager (husband or not) controls the artist's work - everything about it, from when, how, and where they work. Performing artists are puppets to the puppeteer-manager. The manager arranges everything and only tells the artist what the manager wants them know.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The manager (husband or not) controls the artist's work - everything about it, from when, how, and where they work. Performing artists are puppets to the puppeteer-manager. The manager arranges everything and only tells the artist what the manager wants them know.
my comment wasn't meant to be serious - cxx knows (;) )

Reactions: Walter Victor

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm not referring to the ending, but to the kind of relationship the game puts MC in with Melody, even if you are in a different route. In itally we call it something like 'the chauffer'. It's when a guy goes after some chick who will never lay him but in the mean time she enjoyes his 'servitude' mostly using him as her personal taxi service.

Playing this game felt a lot like being the chauffer expecially the first time, when i tried Becca's (i think it's the name of the bookworm) and she's barely in the game while i was stuck with this annoying barbie that i got to drive around.

The second time, since i liked the other two 'teens' i was like "ok, let's see what you get from this game if you date the little princess" (spoiler allert, you are still the chauffer plus some pussy) and i went for the foursome route... and when it was going to happen the blondie was like "naa... MC and Melody love each other too much, we can't do this...". W. T. F. Really??? And i also got the half baked ending where Melody is just your avareage instrumentist. After all that wasted hours...

I really felt all the way the chauffer :D

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just finished the game. Well, the novel got me invested in the plot, even with a lot of stretches and plot conveniences, mostly because of the main characters, and I also like when sometimes things deviate from the shitty real world.

binyhun

Nov 4, 2020
You're getting some incomplete advice here.

You can fool around with other women to a point. But there's a point during all those paths that will ruin your perfect ending. Some of them are obvious — don't extend your relationship with Melody's aunt to the point that you're going to be having dinner with the two of them — and some of them are a little more subtle.

Basically: if you want to guarantee a perfect ending, then be a good boy. But you can be a bad boy for a while, with some people, until you can't. The walkthrough doesn't indicate the trigger points, and I don't know all of them, so I'd suggest saving every time you do something with a woman who isn't Melody.
Thank you!

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Glad I replayed this, I forgot how sweet it is. I still have the same complaint about the "perfect ending" while I can understand the no pregnancy thing (DO NOT cum inside Melody unless the game gives you no choice (it's safe then)) I never understood why you can't have a perfect superstar ending and still have the 3 or 4 somes..... I mean how does the sexual relationship status affect Koko's choice of opening acts?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Glad I replayed this, I forgot how sweet it is. I still have the same complaint about the "perfect ending" while I can understand the no pregnancy thing (DO NOT cum inside Melody unless the game gives you no choice (it's safe then)) I never understood why you can't have a perfect superstar ending and still have the 3 or 4 somes..... I mean how does the sexual relationship status affect Koko's choice of opening acts?
I agree that the name they gave, "perfect ending", is a poor choice of wording. Not everyone will agree with what is "perfect" for the eventual relationship between the MC and Melody. However, in practice it's just yet another ending to the game. Maybe instead, think of it as the "You and me against the world, kid" ending or something.

Reactions: faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I agree that the name they gave, "perfect ending", is a poor choice of wording. Not everyone will agree with what is "perfect" for the eventual relationship between the MC and Melody. However, in practice it's just yet another ending to the game. Maybe instead, think of it as the "You and me against the world, kid" ending or something.
My issue is that it's my favorite ending, but I also want to have the haremish relationship with Sophie and Xianne. You can't do both in one playthrough and that kind of bugs me from a logical standpoint. Yes, I have multiple saves, but logically if I'm banging all 3 of the 19 year olds why would that in any way affect Koko's choice for an opening act which, in turn, affects the "perfect" or as you say "you and me kid" ending.... it just bugs me and always has.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
in a similar way Amy is like Arnold (work-wise) I mean she could kinda care less to look after Melody I mean later on in the game after signing the contract, Melody had lunch with Amy only because Amy said she moving to another country because she got promoted and was very pleased about it again shes like Arnold in that state not wanted to see her own Niece and why months back she asked MC to look after Melody because a few times when Melody asked her about visiting Amy is like um sorry I cant work-related and that whole vacation thing Amy went on was no "Girls night" she was at the beach by herself the entire time so that was a lie

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
doesn't MC take Melody to the Pizza joint and hands her a set of keys to move in? right now I'm at the part they are eating lunch before going in for the photoshoot my score is Relationship Level: 5(Is She The One?) 250 points next MAIN GOAL: Ultimate Boyfriend (Reach 275 points) honestly the game is not over yet and I'm almost maxed out this "early"

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
doesn't MC take Melody to the Pizza joint and hands her a set of keys to move in? right now I'm at the part they are eating lunch before going in for the photoshoot my score is Relationship Level: 5(Is She The One?) 250 points next MAIN GOAL: Ultimate Boyfriend (Reach 275 points) honestly the game is not over yet and I'm almost maxed out this "early"
The max points you can get in total are 405.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Yes, to get 405 pts you need to pretty much ignore all other girls. It's worth it IMO cause Melody is so sweet and hot and into anal. :)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
well xi wants anal too and beth too prolly and stewardess same.
I think everyone but Sophia's into anal (and I may be misremembering even that), though most of those scenes come after the MC has to break it off with that character if they want the "perfect" ending.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so on this run MC has pulled out of Melody (2nd time in the recording studio) but i want to get Melody pregnant
IIRC, eventually you'll be able to get her pregnant, although that will eliminate the "perfect ending". So if you don't care about that, I believe you'll get it by the end of the game.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The way this worked out makes me wonder how DmD's going to end. I mean, it probably doesn't matter, since any player can "cheat" the relationships right there in the menu, but I suspect people will be livid if the game takes a "she knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake" approach to the ending(s) and ignores the player-controlled relationship settings. "Ha, see? You should've been faithful to D all along. Sucker!" I mean, I'd laugh hysterically if they actually did something like that, but I also wouldn't bother to replay the game to get the different endings.

Like many here, the division between Melody's good and perfect endings never really made much sense to me. It's only there for out-of-the-blue forced replayability, which is my least favorite kind. If there has to be branching, I prefer it to come with klaxons and strobe lights, like in Deliverance, or be subtle and intertwined but still obvious, like in Depraved Awakening. Melody's version is somewhat unfair, in that if you're actually playing the game (rather than following a walkthrough or using a mod), there's no in-game dialogue cautioning you that you absolutely cannot have sex with Isabella, Amy, or Rebecca if you want things to work out with Melody. (Especially as you can have sex with all three of them...just not past a certain point.) Moreover, Melody enjoys sex with Sophia and Xianne, which is hardly something that should interfere with her ability to tour.

I can easily understand the logic behind unexpected pregnancy arresting her career, and the game does signpost that possibility by introducing a discussion regarding fertility and then giving players the choice of where to come, but the game never once suggests why a willingness to engage in threesomes and/or foursomes with two of her best friends should lead to the same ending. Worse, why in heaven's name would Koko object to sexual adventurousness? Hell, she'd be more likely to ask to join in. It's a made-up, out-of-thin-air content gate, and an illogical one.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes