4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Imagine letting people play a game however they want, and not taking it as a personal affront.

Huh! Never happen? Too bad.

Mods can be useful, but can also cause problems. It has been known for modders to abandon their mods, leaving players dry. It has also been known for developers to drop land mines into their games to frustrate modders and those who play them (DrPinkCake). I sometimes use mods, mostly in games where the mod can turn a non-harem game into one I can get most of the scenes in one playthrough. Other than that, I don't mess with them.

Eh! But that's just me, and nobody else gives a damn. Sorry for wasting your time.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Am i supposed to only pursue the Melody route for the best ending or can I follow more girls too?
One thing i did to get to see both the "Best" and the "Good" endings easily was to persue the "Best" ending all the way through (stay true and loyal to Melody) and at the almost end, make a save at the sex scene after her big show at the big arena and after party and do the "Best" ending by not "filling" her. Watch through that ending and then just load the save again.
And check out the other ending by "filling" her up... ;) :sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pursuing other girls does not end well.

Basically if you pick a girl you need to stick with her or you end up with no one.

The rest can still have their routes completed if you fuck the side girls but Melody needs you to focus on her 100% to get her best ending.
well can get best ending but that reqs turning others (fi and xi) off before big day and cheating to over 400 points and not cumming inside during last week.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It has also been known for developers to drop land mines into their games to frustrate modders and those who play them (DrPinkCake)
Indeed - and exactly because of THAT attitude i will never ever play, nor support DPC - no matter how well done his games will be or not - even it would be the last games on earth.
Some wondered why there are no DPC games on my list of 100 recommended games: i blacklist DPC since years right now :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Indeed - and exactly because of THAT attitude i will never ever play, nor support DPC - no matter how well done his games will be or not - even it would be the last games on earth
DPC and his games are highly overrated to begin with...

I guess if you like your bitches to be crispy? I wish there was a mod so you could leave them both in that house... :KEK:
Or maybe if you never went to a college... :KEK:

Making life harder for modders is a major dick move though.
Not sure why devs would waste time on shit like that...

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'll preface by saying I don't really care if people like mods or not. I sometimes use them. I mostly don't.
I think any dev trying to fight mods though is fighting a losing battle. If a game gets popular enough people WILL find a way to mod it.
Not sure why devs would waste time on shit like that...
I can think of two reasons that make sense to me. Whether they are good reasons is debatable.

1. Devs may intend for you to play a certain way.
2. Devs may be concerned about reputation and trying to control potential damage to it.

Mods can undermine the intended way of playing a game. If the dev wanted certain things to be in the game then they'd have probably put them in themselves. It's something you used to see triple A's complain about. I think it's always been rare to see indies dislike mods though, indies tend to want people to keep their game in people's mouths and modding communities are as good as any to be talking about your stuff.

As for the reputation thing, I have seen someone in the past point to examples of malicious shit stuffed into mods and unofficial ports that blew back onto the original devs as though it was there all along. Some people are actually dumb enough to install a shit load of mods and then think the malware or whatever was there all along. And then some other people are dumb enough to believe word-of-mouth that x dev puts viruses in their games.

There are probably other reasons but those are the two that I immediately thought about.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what steps do i have to do to get Melody pregnant? i had it the first play-run but the second one i didnt they still got married and stuff but no daughter

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
It's been a long time, but pretty sure you just don't pull out the very last fuck on the perfect end path. You tour a bit and she teaches and raises your kid. It's an arguably better end than the perfect end IMO

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
It's been a long time, but pretty sure you just don't pull out the very last fuck on the perfect end path. You tour a bit and she teaches and raises your kid. It's an arguably better end than the perfect end IMO
i did that on the 2nd run and she didn't get pregnant turned out i got the perfect ending said something like one of 5 (pr many endings)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
perfect ending is about Melody being a superstar as that's her dream. Unfortunately that path excludes her getting pregnat(pregnancy would have stopped her upraising career).
Personally i liked the romance/pregnance path more though.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Am i supposed to only pursue the Melody route for the best ending or can I follow more girls too?
You're getting some incomplete advice here.

You can fool around with other women to a point. But there's a point during all those paths that will ruin your perfect ending. Some of them are obvious — don't extend your relationship with Melody's aunt to the point that you're going to be having dinner with the two of them — and some of them are a little more subtle.

Basically: if you want to guarantee a perfect ending, then be a good boy. But you can be a bad boy for a while, with some people, until you can't. The walkthrough doesn't indicate the trigger points, and I don't know all of them, so I'd suggest saving every time you do something with a woman who isn't Melody.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're getting some incomplete advice here.

You can fool around with other women to a point. But there's a point during all those paths that will ruin your perfect ending. Some of them are obvious — don't extend your relationship with Melody's aunt to the point that you're going to be having dinner with the two of them — and some of them are a little more subtle.

Basically: if you want to guarantee a perfect ending, then be a good boy. But you can be a bad boy for a while, with some people, until you can't. The walkthrough doesn't indicate the trigger points, and I don't know all of them, so I'd suggest saving every time you do something with a woman who isn't Melody.
Yep, that's what I was meaning as well. I fooled around — early on — with some others, but at a certain point (though I can't remember when exactly) I was completely dedicated to Melody and I managed the perfect ending. If there's ever a worry about it, saving like you suggest is a good idea.

You could also always turn everyone else down. Since you're not going to be able to have anybody but Melody ultimately if you want that specific ending, there's really no reason to chance it. You can always do another playthrough where you pursue other girls instead.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
perfect ending is about Melody being a superstar as that's her dream.
But you liteally need to cut of MC's balls to archieve that and live the life of the faithfull buitler for our shining princess Melody.

I really hate how DPC games are all about the spoiled brat which is clearly the mandatory love interest for the game, even if you have other vastly underdeveloped and kinda punitive options.

Reactions: Zerorox

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
But you liteally need to cut of MC's balls to archieve that and live the life of the faithfull buitler for our shining princess Melody.

I really hate how DPC games are all about the spoiled brat which is clearly the mandatory love interest for the game, even if you have other vastly underdeveloped and kinda punitive options.
Melody isn't by DPC.... :WaitWhat:

Also you don't end as her butler?

I think you are confused... what game did you play?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yep, that's what I was meaning as well. I fooled around — early on — with some others, but at a certain point (though I can't remember when exactly) I was completely dedicated to Melody and I managed the perfect ending. If there's ever a worry about it, saving like you suggest is a good idea.
This the way I suggest playing the game. Fuck around and explore all your non-Melody endings. Then fuck around and get your suboptimal Melody endings. Both of them.

Then be a monk for Melody. You definitely don't have to be, but it's easier if you are.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes