4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

varage

Jun 26, 2019
so far unheard from mrdots team and possibly same on next game.
Yea i have no idea why i thought that i swear i looked at it once and it said female protage but i must have been high great game so far as always.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Mar 24, 2022
I've avoided this game for so long because i thought it was a female protagonist lol.
You do make choices as other people in this game, not just the MC.

There are choices as Melody, Xianne and Sophia to make, and I'm sure as the other girls too. Most of it is the MC, but there are a few for the other girls too.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, in order to achieve the perfect ending (melody superstar ending), do i have to lock all other girls paths as soon as i meet them or can i do stuff with them up until a certain point where i need to lock their path?

Also does Isabella factor into this since we havent met Melody yet and as far as i recall, isabella is only a thing early in the game?

Im also using the walkthrough mod, does that mod guide you to the perfect ending? (using the mod because i already played this game a year or 2 ago but wasnt able to achieve the perfect ending, now i want to do that)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Hey, in order to achieve the perfect ending (melody superstar ending), do i have to lock all other girls paths as soon as i meet them or can i do stuff with them up until a certain point where i need to lock their path?
You can do a certain amount of stuff with pretty much everyone (I'm not positive about Xianne), but there is a point beyond which you can't go. I think most of the endpoints are fairly logical. For instance, under no circumstances should you go out to eat with Melody and her aunt if you're having sex with both of them.

Also does Isabella factor into this since we havent met Melody yet and as far as i recall, isabella is only a thing early in the game?
There's more content with Isabella, and she does have an ending if you pursue her.

Im also using the walkthrough mod, does that mod guide you to the perfect ending?
Mostly. You might want to be more cautious about her friend(s) than the mod indicates. But again, it's been a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
You can do a certain amount of stuff with pretty much everyone (I'm not positive about Xianne), but there is a point beyond which you can't go. I think most of the endpoints are fairly logical. For instance, under no circumstances should you go out with Melody and her aunt if you're having sex with both of them.

There's more content with Isabella, and she does have an ending if you pursue her.

Mostly. You might want to be more cautious about her friend(s) than the mod indicates. But again, it's been a while.
tyvm for the reply and clarification !

Mar 24, 2022
tyvm for the reply and clarification !
You can do things with Xianne too, while she's also doing things with Sophia. There is an MFFF ending with the MC and those three girls, but it's not one I would do. He basically has his own teenage girl mini harem. But if you want someone outside the house, don't be wooing up Melody or any of her friends.

Reactions: code991

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well others end sooner than melody so playing wise melody path is better.

Mar 24, 2022
well others end sooner than melody so playing wise melody path is better.
Definitely. There's more content with Melody than with anyone else, no matter if you take the family route or the Superstar route. I only did the family one once, and I find it more sad than heartwarming, but I've mentioned that in the past other my other accounts.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You can do things with Xianne too, while she's also doing things with Sophia.
I was trying to answer the very specific question as to whether or not the MC can still fool around with other girls if he's pursuing Melody (and I'm assuming on the Superstar route). I know he can with all the other characters (except his ex), to one extent or another, reacihing an "okay, now you need to stop" point with each, but I don't remember if he can do anything with Xianne without spoiling that ending. My recollection is that the mod lets one mess around with Sophia and/or Xianne longer than the Superstar ending allows, but I might be misremembering as it's been a very long time.

Mar 24, 2022
I was trying to answer the very specific question as to whether or not the MC can still fool around with other girls if he's pursuing Melody (and I'm assuming on the Superstar route). I know he can with all the other characters (except his ex), to one extent or another, reacihing an "okay, now you need to stop" point with each, but I don't remember if he can do anything with Xianne without spoiling that ending. My recollection is that the mod lets one mess around with Sophia and/or Xianne longer than the Superstar ending allows, but I might be misremembering as it's been a very long time.
I've only ever done the Superstar route, where you have to be with Melody only, and loyal to her throughout the entire game, and I use the WT mod as well. Messing with Xianne certainly ruins that ending.

Accepting her Happy Ending HJ in the massage parlor starts all of that, then she starts things with the MC, Sophia and Melody as well. I'm pretty sure there's a cut-off point during all of that when the MC can stop things with her, I've just never done that route. You can even "game the system" I'm sure with the mod, Disabling all of the other girls' routes minus Melody's towards the end of the game, which is way too long to play to test theories and issues out.

I just know that doing anything with any of Melody's friends, while actively pursuing Melody, grants you either the MFF/MFFF ending. I have heard on here though if you get her pregnant while in the MFF/MFFF they break all that off and it goes back to the family ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no happy ending at massage parlor if wants max points for melody.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes