4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm a simple man. I see Village People, i put a like.
Hey bro
I don't know exactly what you mean by saying that, but it was just a joke about what they were wearing. Pretty funny if you ask me. But one other thing I can tell you, if I'm guessing what you're thinking, is that I have no bad feelings about people's sexual tendencies, if you know what I mean. I loved other artists and bands like Queen and their lead singer too, and I have a bunch of friends that I know are gay or swing both genders. Also, a lot of my work was in certain industries where you can see a lot of skin, if I can put it that way, and so I'm familiar with all sorts of things like that. It's not for me though, but who am I to judge.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I would like to make a request.
Can the "Acting Lessons" nurse work from home?
I would really like to hire her for a small, well-paying job.
I can provide all ingredients and accessories such as oxidizers and fuels, such as napalm, matches and various remote triggers, and some explosives if necessary :devilish:

screenshot0009.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would like to make a request.
Can the "Acting Lessons" nurse work from home?
I would really like to hire her for a small, well-paying job.
I can provide all ingredients and accessories such as oxidizers and fuels, such as napalm, matches and various remote triggers, and some explosives if necessary :devilish:
check sunshine love nurse too.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Bethany looks nothing like Leah, but okay *shrug* I guess it's the psychotic stalker part that connects them both. :LOL:
I'd say the only thing similar is there attitude, except Bethany doesn't hide it as well.

Also your sig kinda triggered my OCD. Is that "S" intentional? $S$

Mar 24, 2022
I'd say the only thing similar is there attitude, except Bethany doesn't hide it as well.

Also your sig kinda triggered my OCD. Is that "S" intentional? $S$
And if you noticed, my VN arsenal in my sig grew. I have 97% of all the games back I did, minus three, and those I have no intention of returning to

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes