4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I've only ever done the Superstar route, where you have to be with Melody only, and loyal to her throughout the entire game
Sure, but again: that's not entirely true. You can mess around with her aunt, Isabella, and your neighbor to a point and still get the Superstar ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure, but again: that's not entirely true. You can mess around with her aunt, Isabella, and your neighbor to a point and still get the Superstar ending.
didn't say that can't but still it's better to stay loyal to m.

Gachigamer

May 8, 2022
Overall good visuals and girls in this game, story ok.

But holy shit the Bethany side plot is one of the most brain-hurting cringe plots in the history if visual novels. How fucking hard is it for the MC to just say no? He's willing to leave everything behind TWICE just because he doesn't have the balls to stand up to her psycho ex. I almost had a brain aneurysm on that part of the story. Nothing in the story indicates that the MC has some major PTSD stockholm syndrome mental issues regarding his ex, only that she's intimidating and manipulative, so the plot makes no sense whatsoever.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Overall good visuals and girls in this game, story ok.

But holy shit the Bethany side plot is one of the most brain-hurting cringe plots in the history if visual novels. How fucking hard is it for the MC to just say no? He's willing to leave everything behind TWICE just because he doesn't have the balls to stand up to her psycho ex. I almost had a brain aneurysm on that part of the story. Nothing in the story indicates that the MC has some major PTSD stockholm syndrome mental issues regarding his ex, only that she's intimidating and manipulative, so the plot makes no sense whatsoever.
Dude... this is MrDots writing.... not Shakespeare.... :KEK:

But yes... I agree the Bethany plot is weak as fuck.

This was nice though... :KEK:

screenshot0001.png

dizyane

Mar 15, 2021
Hello it there exist a french translation good for the extra version de Melody ? THX

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello y'a t'il une french trad qui fonctionne avec la version de Melody extra ? Je vous remercie
Since you are new I will link the rules for you.
Puisque vous êtes nouveau, je vais lier les règles pour vous.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/
And pay attention to rule #5.
Et faites attention à la règle n°5.

5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English.
5. Nous sommes une communauté uniquement anglophone. Veuillez fournir une traduction avec votre message s'il n'est pas en anglais.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello it there exist a french translation good for the extra version de Melody ? THX
if not in 1st post and searching (thread and whole forum with keyword melody) doesn't bring results then no.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Will the lesbian paths ruin the perfect ending?
As it´s not the MC "cheating", but Melody.
And would the MC get a shot at some MFF or MFFF action without ruining the ending?

Asking for friend ofcourse... ;) :sneaky:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Will the lesbian paths ruin the perfect ending?
As it´s not the MC "cheating", but Melody.
And would the MC get a shot at some MFF or MFFF action without ruining the ending?

Asking for friend ofcourse... ;) :sneaky:
The lesbian content including Melody prevents the perfect ending. Sophia and Xianne don't effect it at all.

Reactions: Vaftrudner

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Am i supposed to only pursue the Melody route for the best ending or can I follow more girls too?
No, you basically have to be 100% committed to Melody or you won't get it. I can't remember all of the ins and outs, so it might be possible to have some fun with others early on, but the walkthrough makes it pretty clear which choices you need for the best ending (meaning the best for the MC and his relationship with Melody specifically). The WT is on the OP as a PDF to download or open in a browser tab. I remember it being pretty easy to follow.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Am i supposed to only pursue the Melody route for the best ending or can I follow more girls too?
Yes you have to be faithful to her. Obviously.
No, you basically have to be 100% committed to Melody or you won't get it. I can't remember all of the ins and outs, so it might be possible to have some fun with others early on, but the walkthrough makes it pretty clear which choices you need for the best ending (meaning the best for the MC and his relationship with Melody specifically). The WT is on the OP as a PDF to download or open in a browser tab. I remember it being pretty easy to follow.
Don't use the PDF.
Use this instead.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pursuing other girls does not end well.

Basically if you pick a girl you need to stick with her or you end up with no one.

The rest can still have their routes completed if you fuck the side girls but Melody needs you to focus on her 100% to get her best ending.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes you have to be faithful to her. Obviously.

Don't use the PDF.
Use this instead.
The Walkthrough Mod might be easier (no idea), but I used the PDF and got the perfect ending just fine. So you don't actually need to use the mod; I never use mods to games. I have no problem if someone prefers that, but you definitely don't need it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The Walkthrough Mod might be easier (no idea), but I used the PDF and got the perfect ending just fine. So you don't actually need to use the mod; I never use mods to games. I have no problem if someone prefers that, but you definitely don't need it.
Imagine not modding... :KEK:
You lose nothing from it but you gain a WT and a Gallery and depending on game other useful features.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes