4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's been a long time since I played this. Is it that you have to be 100% devoted to just her to get the best ending for this? Last time I played we were both messing around with Sophia and I only got the good ending and I'm wondering if that was the reason.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
It's been a long time since I played this. Is it that you have to be 100% devoted to just her to get the best ending for this? Last time I played we were both messing around with Sophia and I only got the good ending and I'm wondering if that was the reason.
Yes 100% Devoted to Melody. 400 points gets a bonus scene at the end. Messing with Sophia won't get you there

Reactions: Skeltom

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think I'm from the "neighbouring" country, flemish side :)
I think you guessed right. Nice to see a neighbor here, and as for the nickname, what I can say... it was my first girlfriend's idea, and since I really like it, it's a "label" that stuck with me. And hey, when my gf call me that, I know exactly what she whant :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Fred689

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
When a developer thinks Buggs Bunny cartoon paint is actually a thing.
Hey! Don't make fun of cartoons. One day, I painted all my daughters rooms with the themes of The Jungle Book and The Lion King from Fake Bisney (No, actually it took me weeks) I had even painted the ceiling to make sky and clouds. Damn, I don't know what came over me when I got into it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Boogie

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think it was 'being an awesome dad'. Good job bro!
Well tanks I guess
Awesome, I don't know about that, but I try at least not to be bad, and it's already hard regarding the life that I've had.
I could barely talk about my day cause...
"Say dad... how was your day at work?" "Well swetheart, it was really hard to work it out with some of the performers who messed up half of the scenes all day long , you know? :cautious:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes