4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Never had any issues with it,also I shut down everything else just have game running, some people have 2-3 games open and browser, even thou I have a decent pc but always have 1 game at a time, no browsers open so pc takes full control, also I use i orbit driver update to make sure all my drivers are uptodate, when you dm about the games can tell you something about the drivers
I never run multiple games at a time but having the browsers open wasn't an issue before

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It hasn't crashed for other games is the confusing part. The current game bugs out at the second lesb scene. So I tried to access it and continue to the next, but the game crashed around 5 times at the same spot then did what I tried but probably failed to describe.

So might be my system, might be the mod. Any who, my system is getting old
I just put 16gb ram so if you live NY can give you the 2x4gb that I don't need, my next upgrade is gonna be 32gb

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Just finished a second playthrough, this time using the walkthrough while following Melody's route and getting the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see now why she is the main romance interest, tbh even if this game didn't have any sex scenes, it would still be a really good romance VN.
I completely agree. Sex scenes or not, this game is now easily one of my all-time favorite games. It's extremely immersive. There are spelling issues occasionally, but nothing that distracts much. Hoping they make a sequel, but not sure how that could even work.

yep send me dm just say games
I am interested as well if you think there are games as involved as this one is then count me in!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I completely agree. Sex scenes or not, this game is now easily one of my all-time favorite games. It's extremely immersive. There are spelling issues occasionally, but nothing that distracts much. Hoping they make a sequel, but not sure how that could even work.

I am interested as well if you think there are games as involved as this one is then count me in!
Haven't finished game probably not even half way threw, but have to agree with you it is a good game so far and also don't think there's a game like this one out there, but try the one on my signatures, 1st one has a good storyline and graphics and of course sex use mod helps with decisions, 2nd one is my favorite pixie is something else and you do have to manage places and spend money and of course the banging, but if you gonna play it I strongly suggest keep eye on pixie answers and make sure you don't have drinks around you might end up spilling them saying it because this is my pc my laptop is r.i.p spilled my drink on it but having a ball with it and the best part dev updates game every 2 weeks. But you can send me private message with list games you played and I could suggest you some you haven't played. I played over 50 and have like 20 on desktop.Well 21 trying one that is finished and will finish it today.

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
Haven't finished game probably not even half way threw, but have to agree with you it is a good game so far and also don't think there's a game like this one out there, but try the one on my signatures, 1st one has a good storyline and graphics and of course sex use mod helps with decisions, 2nd one is my favorite pixie is something else and you do have to manage places and spend money and of course the banging, but if you gonna play it I strongly suggest keep eye on pixie answers and make sure you don't have drinks around you might end up spilling them saying it because this is my pc my laptop is r.i.p spilled my drink on it but having a ball with it and the best part dev updates game every 2 weeks. But you can send me private message with list games you played and I could suggest you some you haven't played. I played over 50 and have like 20 on desktop.Well 21 trying one that is finished and will finish it today.
I will certainly do that. Pixie sounds interesting so I'll do a bit of research on it. It's great when a dev updates games often so that's always a plus. I can certainly use my PC where necessary, but prefer to use my phone as it's easier to play during lunch or whatnot. Not all games are Android compatible, but many seem to be.

Apr 11, 2022
Damn a bit bummed that the perfect ending needs solo relationship. The solo relationship is a bit too boring, the Sophia/Melody relationship make this games more fun, so I choose this but its a bummer she doesn't become a superstar, but hey this game should be about doing what's fun to me. This game would be s tier if it had animations. But still A tier for me atm, just below being a dik, treasure of nadia. So far I downloaded 100 games now, mostly through official sources, (rip 400 plus usd), finished only 15 plus so far, but this site is a must for mods to the games. Really excited to begin sunshine love next, wonder how it compares to Melody.

Apr 11, 2022
Also wtf. I just realized that the game is supposed to have animations but my didn’t. Wtf I got one from 5 buck tier on patreon. Did that version not have animations. Fuck my enjoyment would’ve been even better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also wtf. I just realized that the game is supposed to have animations but my didn’t. Wtf I got one from 5 buck tier on patreon. Did that version not have animations. Fuck my enjoyment would’ve been even better.
has animations but why you can't see those no idea.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You can always download it from here again as this version has the animations activated. You have to pledge the $10 20 tier on Patreon to get them.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Damn a bit bummed that the perfect ending needs solo relationship. The solo relationship is a bit too boring, the Sophia/Melody relationship make this games more fun, so I choose this but its a bummer she doesn't become a superstar, but hey this game should be about doing what's fun to me. This game would be s tier if it had animations. But still A tier for me atm, just below being a dik, treasure of nadia. So far I downloaded 100 games now, mostly through official sources, (rip 400 plus usd), finished only 15 plus so far, but this site is a must for mods to the games. Really excited to begin sunshine love next, wonder how it compares to Melody.
Sunshine love is good, can't wait for next update. And with you about this site, been to others but none like this one

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You may have clicked to fast and bypassed the animation part, have not played this since about halfway through though.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Wow this is a bit too azholish from the dev. Not even mentioning that in the tier. Imma just might get it from here then. 20 dollar might be worth for 2 finished good quality adult games but not for 1.
Always get it from here, it's your best choice for any game

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wow this is a bit too azholish from the dev. Not even mentioning that in the tier. Imma just might get it from here then. 20 dollar might be worth for 2 finished good quality adult games but not for 1.
As for not mentioning it, I'd recommend some "deeper research"... :D anim.png

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Sunshine love is good, can't wait for next update. And with you about this site, been to others but none like this one
The renders in SL are beautiful but I didn't like the game. MrDots' MCs are a bit too know-it-all for me and paired with the women eating it all up it really feels annoyingly mansplainy. It works great here in Melody since you're literally a teacher but I can't stand the way the MCs talk in SL and DMD.
I wish there was as much life in this game as MrDots has found in DMD, I feel like that golden goose will never die. I would have really enjoyed living in the Melody world for a long long time.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The renders in SL are beautiful but I didn't like the game. MrDots' MCs are a bit too know-it-all for me and paired with the women eating it all up it really feels annoyingly mansplainy. It works great here in Melody since you're literally a teacher but I can't stand the way the MCs talk in SL and DMD.
I wish there was as much life in this game as MrDots has found in DMD, I feel like that golden goose will never die. I would have really enjoyed living in the Melody world for a long long time.
SL just started dmd has 4 chapters, even dmd not my type, but with so many good games out there, i'm just playing 1-2hours each to catch up was doing sorcerer full game took me 2 days playing over 12 hours a day and that was 1 side, you have choice to choose another side, good thing saved from there, but wanted to see choosing other allies was like. Dam so many games and the funny part is getting new updates all the time. Try city of broken dreamers and if I don't see you in a week means you moved inside the game lol

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes